PDA

View Full Version : Niedtech.com back online

BigEvil
11-04-2007, 10:39 AM
For all of your Xmod needs.

www.Niedtech.com

Jim got his server back up and all of the sites that were hosted on it are online again. I know some people were looking for the Xmod manual recently.

punkncat
11-04-2007, 10:42 AM
Apparently its getting lots of hits or is experiancing some other trouble. Its taking a LONG time to load.

BigEvil
11-04-2007, 10:44 AM
Apparently its getting lots of hits or is experiancing some other trouble. Its taking a LONG time to load.

That's typical of a NUKE site for some reason I dont know why though. Mine is the same way. Once its loads once, its fine.

maniacmechanic
11-04-2007, 03:32 PM
so I guess BEO is back up also ?

BigEvil
11-04-2007, 05:30 PM
so I guess BEO is back up also ?

Yup :D

SummaryJudgement
11-05-2007, 05:01 PM
:clap:

Ruler_Mark
11-05-2007, 05:06 PM
I'm new to this scene so I don't know much, I was wondering if I bought one of these programmers if it would be possible for me to make my own software to flash this with? Is the Xmod software open sourced to use as a possible basis?

BigEvil
11-06-2007, 06:07 PM
I'm new to this scene so I don't know much, I was wondering if I bought one of these programmers if it would be possible for me to make my own software to flash this with? Is the Xmod software open sourced to use as a possible basis?

That you have to speak to Lornecash about. I know that he was hampered by the limited amount of space on the stock emag board, so try not to get your hopes up for pulling off something radical ;)

Ruler_Mark
11-06-2007, 08:09 PM
That you have to speak to Lornecash about. I know that he was hampered by the limited amount of space on the stock emag board, so try not to get your hopes up for pulling off something radical ;)

oh not at all, I was thinking about removing stuff to make space to possible have it run a eblade eye so that a single hole would need to be drilled in the body, adjust sensativity by the software, the eye would last alot longer than a eye sister board, only broken cables seem to effect eblade eyes..

LorneCash
11-09-2007, 12:36 AM
Interesting Idea mark lets talk...