PDA

View Full Version : My RT is back from AGD! Thanks Tech Jon!

Mild 7
01-12-2002, 09:03 PM
After owning the RT for about three years, the summer of 2001 was the 1st time I encountered problems with the marker. I did not realize what the problem was until I found Automag Online. Through the help from team AO and the helpful moderators, my RT found its way back to the creator, AGD.

My RT was sent in around late November. I finally received it last week. The wait was long but it was my choice since I requested Tech Jon of AGD to hold on to my RT until the nickle plated intelliframe is back in stock.

Finally, my wait ended three days ago when the UPS truck arrived in front of my house. I got my RT back, with the nickle plated intellframe and wires settled up for the intellifeed, a few extra o-rings, a few "minor" upgrades, and a letter responding to all my questions from Tech Jon.
I want to take this opportunity to thank AGD and tech Jon for their efforts in standing behind their products, TQM, and their personable service toward your clients. I am please to say that AGD will have three additional mag owners after my pleasant experience. (2 friends, and my younger brother). We are going shopping next week!

I love the chrome intelliframe and I love the comfort and the pull of the trigger evens more. I have not had a chance to try it out yet since I do not have any air left in my tank or a paintball in the house. However, the pull of the trigger is so smooth and short, like a crisp mouse click. I actually sat in my room for a good hour "clicking" on the blade trigger and staring at my RT like a new lover.

Keep up the good work and thank you.

:p

Xzion
01-12-2002, 09:18 PM
great story! hehe... and yeah, AGD and Jon ROCK! too bad jon is a lil on the crazy side..... then again, crazy is good cause normal is boring! :D