PDA

View Full Version : Just moved to philly

eckoblazer
11-07-2007, 12:24 PM
Hey guys,
I just moved to Philadelphia and was wondering if anyone knows any good fields or stores around. I searched a bit but havn't come up with much. Thanks

cyberave68
11-07-2007, 05:52 PM
i dont know about whats around you but t0nn and Mongoose live over in jersey prolly about 30 mins or less from you... You could ask them where they play....

I just moved to Reading, PA area myself.....

Mongoose
11-07-2007, 06:19 PM
Welcome to Philly..........Duck!
if you come across the bridge to Jersey we have plenty of fields and stores/techs.
we are playing this sunday if your looking to get out and play. couldnt be more then 1/2 hour drive..............unless t0nnn gives you the directions :D

Cyberave ... you need to come and play :argh:

t0nnn
11-07-2007, 07:02 PM
hah.....philly is 15min from us, there's a great field right in our town you should deff come check it out sometime

misfit
11-07-2007, 08:08 PM
i always played at cobra command, it's called something else now, its on 309 past montgomeryvill. Ive also played at poco loco, but that is expensive there, bout a 100 a case last time i went. but that could have changed. where in philly are you

eckoblazer
11-08-2007, 12:21 PM
I'm originally from north jersey so i've got nothing again going to jersey to play. I actually gotta make a stop out there in a week or so to get my gear cause i left it in my move. I'm currently living in center city.

behemoth
11-08-2007, 12:35 PM
I was in philly this summer. At first i hated it, but it grew on me....

Foxworthy
11-08-2007, 01:48 PM
I was in philly this summer. At first i hated it, but it grew on me....

Philly is like a fungus that way.

I live in Philly and play at On Target Paintball in Pemberton, NJ. Its a fun little place and is well priced. As for stores I don't know of any that is really close since you can't sell any airgun inside city limits. I think their is a place in Delaware County but I'm not sure.

t0nnn
11-08-2007, 02:32 PM
foxworthy you should hit up accurate paintball sometime, it's not too far from on target

Mongoose
11-08-2007, 04:56 PM
I'm originally from north jersey so i've got nothing again going to jersey to play. I actually gotta make a stop out there in a week or so to get my gear cause i left it in my move. I'm currently living in center city.

I grew up in West Orange.....where in north jersey you from?
Accurate is our spot! and they also have great prices on guns/gear/paint

Foxworthy
11-08-2007, 05:04 PM
foxworthy you should hit up accurate paintball sometime, it's not too far from on target

I was there for this years Nam.

Mongoose
11-08-2007, 06:31 PM
I was there for this years Nam.

Accurate had Nothing to due with that mess!

we are curently fixing up some feilds and building new ones

What side where you on?

Foxworthy
11-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Accurate had Nothing to due with that mess!

we are curently fixing up some feilds and building new ones

What side where you on?

I played with the VC's and I know Accurate didn't run the event I merely meant it more as I've been at the field itself. I'll eventually get to Accurate again after I look into the paint they use and see if anyone else I know wants to go.

t0nnn
11-08-2007, 08:13 PM
they have a few different types to choose ..rps white box, a few zap, and some others...but they don't rape you on the prices. If you byop its $10

eckoblazer
11-08-2007, 09:51 PM
I lived in basking ridge(somerset county) used to play at ABC paintball. Been at school in North Carolina for the past years but i'm now back in the north

madcrisis
11-08-2007, 10:09 PM
i play at on target too sometimes. foxworthy, were u the guy with the r/t? i think ive seen u there (well its the only guy ive seen with an atomag there.). where is accurate?

t0nnn
11-08-2007, 10:13 PM
accurate is on tuckahoe rd. in williamstown...right next to the cross keys airport

Foxworthy
12-15-2007, 06:17 AM
i play at on target too sometimes. foxworthy, were u the guy with the r/t? i think ive seen u there (well its the only guy ive seen with an atomag there.). where is accurate?

I just say the reply to this thread, heh, but yeah I tend to use a black r/t pro with an exile body. I'm easy to tell who I am cause I'm usually surrounded by people with electros making jokes about mech guns. :-)