PDA

View Full Version : OMG Goose!!! this e-mag ROCKS

alf
01-12-2002, 11:06 PM
Here is the story...i traded some stuff with grey_goose for an e-mag...got it on Thursday, played with it today...

AND IT ROCKS!!!

i dont GUSH about stuff...i DO have opinions about things...like the freak and the retro, and nitro (definate MUST HAVES), but, im gonna GUSH about the emag...

<gush>
SWEET trigger, E-mode and manual mode...hybrid mode in 3 shot burst is ESPECIALLY sweet...nice balance, easy to run with, easy to shoot one handed when youre "gettin small" against a bunker (lol...dont ask), quick to point, easy to maintain (as are ALL mags), nice looking....

</gush>

only complaint is that i put the gun on safe about 6-8 times during the day because of my hand position...anyone else have this happen to them?

i have only seen ONE mag at my field, ONE mini mag, and ONE RT PRO...and i have seen these guys about ONE time each...when i see a mag owner, i ALWAYS go up to talk to him, see what hes shooting, and see if hes heard of AO...mosta the time its "NOPE...whats the url?"

then we talk about what mods hes made to his mag...usually its the ans bolt, or some other non-AGD internals, and he complains that its not shooting well....

so, now, this kid who has an angel, and an SFL says he LOVES my emag...he will probably get one before the year is out...a few other kids (only about 8-10 adults there today) got exposed to mags today (maybe not in the way they WANTED to be exposed to them...lol), and i hope that i can continue to carry on the tradition at my local field that AO has instilled in me here.

so, back to the e-mag gush....it is SWEET...if you dont have one, GET one...

goose, thanks SO much!

comments, anyone?

-alf

Restola
01-12-2002, 11:12 PM
comment:

buy me one so i can post this. i dont wanna buy it myself.

DYE-BaLLeR
01-12-2002, 11:13 PM
werent u tryin to sell it?

Army
01-12-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by alf
...a few other kids (only about 8-10 adults there today) got exposed to mags today (maybe not in the way they WANTED to be exposed to them...lol

Ha! Love it!

Load SM5
01-12-2002, 11:15 PM
Black, Vertical feed? I sold that to him last week:D Take good care or her. I babied the crap out of that gun, and spent a long time getting that trigger just right. Glad you like it.

MajorDamage
01-12-2002, 11:16 PM
Yup, Ive accedentally put the safety on, and struggled to figure out why it wasn't shooting lol

ENDO!

alf
01-12-2002, 11:17 PM
me? tryin to SELL an emag? nope...tryin go BUY one...
found one...

restola...its in the mail!! :D

alf
01-12-2002, 11:19 PM
nope load, its the chrome HL...he didnt tell me he had a black VF...if he woulda told me that...AND that it was YOURS, i woulda taken it in a heartbeat...

AGD, is there any way to "stiffen" up the safety on the emag? so that me and major damage dont look like newbies when our e-mags dont shoot??? ;)

AGD
01-13-2002, 12:11 AM
Glad it's working great for you! Yes we can stiffen up the safety call the tech line.

AGD