PDA

View Full Version : *Official Tunaball 2 game discussion now open

BigEvil
11-08-2007, 09:01 PM
Well, the game is booked, the paint prices are set... now lets hear what you guys think about the game itself.

This yeah, HLD and Doobie have been drafted to be team captains. I am currently working with Topgun to iron out the details of the game format.

This year, I would like to divide into two teams, and let TopGun set up a mini-big game for us. We can use the two 'forts' at the back end of the property as bases and go from there. I will fill in more details when I get them.

We can play that until we get bored, or until lunchtime. Afterwards I want to break up and play the speedball fields and also get in some pump games. If time allows we can also have one-on-one pistol duels using Tac-8s.

I would like to hear your input.

Outlaw5
11-08-2007, 10:43 PM
Sounds like a plan..........

BigEvil
03-04-2008, 02:13 PM
First post updated. :cheers:

Doobie
03-04-2008, 03:04 PM
WhoHOOO! I can't wait for this game!
BE, can I start recruiting for my team? It should be easy...no one wants to play for the losing side anyway ;) .
Who wouldn't want to play for a military mastermind! {cough}

BigEvil
03-04-2008, 07:03 PM
WhoHOOO! I can't wait for this game!
BE, can I start recruiting for my team? It shroud be easy...no one wants to play for the losing side anyway ;) .
Who wouldn't want to play for a military mastermind! {cough}

Absolutely. :D

t0nnn
03-04-2008, 07:09 PM
sooo that's how were doing it eh ...let the drafting begin :eek:

VTLO910
03-04-2008, 07:10 PM
I personally could do the woodsball all day... Never really got the liking for Speedball...

I don't know the field so I feel at a bit of a disadvantage... Maybe I can do a walk through if I get there early enough...

Whats the parking arrangements...? Can you park anywhere near the field entrances...? Sometimes I like to operate out of the back of my truck...

VTLO910
03-04-2008, 07:17 PM
There should be

TEAM A
TEAM B

and Mercenaries for Hire... Each game they can "Hire" Mercenaries.

The hiring is nothing more then bartering... i.e. Case of paint (paid for by hiring team) for Services for that round, or anything the Team wants to offer and the Merc will accept, within reason.

Mercs should be the more experienced guys who know the field well, so each team has the opportunity to have good intel in regards to field layout and helpful tidbits...

Just suggesting... :rolleyes:

BigEvil
03-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Im trying to find a Tuna suit. Im going to wear it and run around killing people :D

VTLO910
03-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Im trying to find a Tuna suit. Im going to wear it and run around killing people :D

http://www.costume-shop.com/images/products/47700.jpg

Costume-Shop.com (http://www.costume-shop.com/index.php?p=product&id=369&parent=24)

hahahahahahaha.... :rofl:

It's Expensive, but if you do TunaBall year after year it would be worth it...!

Doobie
03-04-2008, 09:49 PM
And his arch nemesis...
http://www.costume-shop.com/images/products/47413.jpg

LMAO! :D

t0nnn
03-04-2008, 10:13 PM
TUNA's VS LOBSTERS :rofl:

Outlaw5
03-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Doobie...need an outta shape SF Guy to run point...wing....flank.....front....back....you know .....whatever? Love to run with you man.. Let me know. "Outlaw5" ;)

Doobie
03-10-2008, 08:11 PM
Doobie...need an outta shape SF Guy to run point...wing....flank.....front....back....you know .....whatever? Love to run with you man.. Let me know. "Outlaw5" ;)

You know it! SF & Ranger...gooood combo! :shooting:

Outlaw5
03-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Right On! I'll sneak in an talk my way into their hearts and minds while you flank and mow them all down! HaHaHa.....they'll never know what hit them......I can bore the best of them to keep em busy! "Outlaw5" :D