PDA

View Full Version : Quests

phizz
11-10-2007, 03:02 AM
Okay guys I am selling my emag originally to get out of debt, but now I am thinking of something new. I gave up on the shocker idea smart parts and all, and I was thinking of an old PM6, but now I would like your guys opinions of the Quest, especially when compared to a viking or pm6

CKY_Alliance
11-10-2007, 03:36 AM
Well I own a PM6 and owned a Quest...the quest is like a shocker with an lpr, atleast to me..It has a little more kick then the proto and is barely audible.. it is also more comfortable then most shockers (the exclusion being dynasty and ccm frames sfts)

The pm6 is an overall great gun (I highly reccomend a UL frame for weight reduction and for comfort)..if it was me I would buy the PM6. You can get em used with UL frames for cheep and even knew with UL they are like 700 or something...

The only thing that would cause me to buy a quest is they are what 400 brand new?..The maintence is pretty much the same, just a little simplifed with the quest.. um ye I would go with the PM6 but it's a win win situation...

senghing27
11-10-2007, 01:15 PM
A quest is so easy to maintain. I love using mine, cept the one time i actually get to use it, someone goes into my board settings and messes with my swell....

You know who you are.... :mad:

Get the quest, it's cheap, and it's one hell of a platform

Madmarx
11-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Yeah get the quest!!!!

Mine in fact would be perfect for you!! :D
Never been fired!!!
Brandy New just for you!!

MoeMag
11-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Quest FTW.

phizz
11-10-2007, 09:17 PM
ftw? What does that mean?

senghing27
11-10-2007, 11:59 PM
ftw? What does that mean?
FOR THE WIN

MoeMag
11-11-2007, 12:41 AM
FOR THE WIN
Exactly!

The quest is one of my fav guns on the market.

RA1N1ER
11-11-2007, 12:53 AM
I've never owned a PM6, but I'm guessing it's about the same as the DM5.

I do own a Quest and I love it... light and very easy to maintain.. running at 100 psi..

don't get me wrong, I do love ALL my markers but you can't go wrong with the Quest... Madmarx got one for sale... :headbang:

txaggie08
11-11-2007, 12:58 AM
A quest is so easy to maintain. I love using mine, cept the one time i actually get to use it, someone goes into my board settings and messes with my swell....

Messed up a friends settings one time......pushed the button at the wrong time apparently... felt like a royal fool afterwords...