PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper mod how to needed

midnightcharger2
11-10-2007, 04:59 AM
Saw a post previously but cannot find it for the life of me (even through google searching)\

From the frame side of things, I am trying to understand the best direction on mounting the LPR directly inside the gun.

From what I can gather is that the hole for the lpr needs to be drilled and tapped from the base of the trigger frame since. But I am stumped from there.
From that point on, I could see using an ASA adapter plug with the center of the plug drilled out for an air port for the bottomline adapter o-ring.

Has anyone else approched a sleeper mod and advice.

Just looking for maybe better alternatives at attacking the project.

Any ideas welcome.

FRANK

Spider-TW
11-10-2007, 01:50 PM
I think I know what you want, but I'm not sure what your plan is. Have you tried the 'Workshop' forum? That's where most of the LPR mounting stuff goes on.

midnightcharger2
11-10-2007, 10:49 PM
Basically, Internal mounting of the lpr to the grip frame with an air-hole through the grip frame that is routed into a direct mount bottla ASA adapter.

Will check out the Workbench area though and post further if help is needed.

Thanks FRANK

midnightcharger2
11-10-2007, 10:59 PM
Basically, Internal mounting of the lpr to the grip frame with an air-hole through the grip frame that is routed into a direct mount bottla ASA adapter.

Will check out the Workbench area though and post further if help is needed.

Thanks FRANK

Sorry no info on that section.

Spider-TW
11-12-2007, 09:44 PM
Pneumagger had been working on that sort of thing for a while.

Here is the thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=220505&highlight=asa+lpr) I was thinking of. Read all the way down.

midnightcharger2
11-13-2007, 12:21 AM
Thanks I lost that thread a while back. Exactly what I was looking for.

FRANK