PDA

View Full Version : Ordering a Mag direct from AGD

clockworkmiller
01-13-2002, 12:21 AM
I would like to order a mag directly from AGD. But it isnt listed on their online store, so I have a couple of questions for whoever (Tom) knows the answers.

1. How much would a black body, power feed, hopper right (for right handed shooters) Automag cost?

2. Is it possible to pay through a checking account? (I dont have a credit card)

3. If I wanted to get the Retro Valve, could I include that in the order, and have you guys just take out the old valve?

Thanks.

nutz
01-13-2002, 12:55 AM
my advice to u clockwork is to wait untill monday morning or afternoon and call the agd office... inquire there... the nice office ladies will help ya out!

:D

Miscue
01-13-2002, 01:00 AM
They would have to sell it to you at MSRP... and believe me you don't want to pay that much. They cannot compete with their own dealers.

clockworkmiller
01-13-2002, 01:16 AM
I dont get it. Why would they have to sell it for more? It doesnt quite make sense. Unless of course, if they sold it for less, then what would be the point in having dealers, no?

AGD
01-13-2002, 01:20 AM
Yes you can order it custom from us but you will pay more than going to your dealer. If you know exactly what you want and it includes a retro valve you might be able to save some money ordering it custom. You should contact your dealer first and have them order it custom from us.

AGD

clockworkmiller
01-13-2002, 01:42 AM
Tom...why are you still awake? or are you just playing with your dyno again?

edit: I just realised how wrong that sounds. Let me rephrase:

"or are you just staying in the AGD Ballistics room in order to improve the quality of the most amazing guns Ive ever shot?"

Minimag4me
01-13-2002, 01:46 AM
he is always up late, i think he is playing with his dyno;)

Xzion
01-13-2002, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by clockworkmiller
How much would a black body, power feed, hopper right (for right handed shooters) Automag cost?

Um, if your right handed, would you not want a Power Feed Hopper Left? unless your planning on using a Warp Feed.

AGD
01-13-2002, 03:56 AM
The answer is YES, I am up late trying to make stuff better for you.

AGD

clockworkmiller
01-13-2002, 04:00 AM
Tom, you're too good to us. Keep up the good work.