PDA

View Full Version : Central Florida Paintball pump day pics

going_home
11-10-2007, 09:20 PM
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/southeast/98-florida-players-15.html#post244857

CKY_Alliance
11-11-2007, 02:33 AM
I just moved down to Florida. Is Central Florida Paintball like the nicest field around (orlando area)? Are their air ball fields as nice as they look on their web page?

It's like 45 minutes from me, so Im trying to figure out if it's really worth goin down there.

going_home
11-11-2007, 07:58 AM
I just moved down to Florida. Is Central Florida Paintball like the nicest field around (orlando area)? Are their air ball fields as nice as they look on their web page?

It's like 45 minutes from me, so Im trying to figure out if it's really worth goin down there.

That was my first time playing there and I enjoyed it.
They had 3 airball fields set up.
And the woodsball was real fun.
CFP is not in Orlando, its north of Lakeland, on SR98 about 4 miles north of I-4.

Many of the pro teams practice there.
When they have two pro teams scheduled to scrimmage they will shut down one of the airball fields for them.

CKY_Alliance
11-11-2007, 01:07 PM
That was my first time playing there and I enjoyed it.
They had 3 airball fields set up.
And the woodsball was real fun.
CFP is not in Orlando, its north of Lakeland, on SR98 about 4 miles north of I-4.

Many of the pro teams practice there.
When they have two pro teams scheduled to scrimmage they will shut down one of the airball fields for them.

Im aware that it's not in Orlandon..that would be why its 40+ minutes from me..but I still consider it one of the field's in the area...

Hmm..I guess Ill check it out eventually.

Davinci
11-11-2007, 03:24 PM
going-home,
good job on the pics. Had a great day.

CKY, CFP has some of the NICEST Airball fields I have played on in the Florida area. They stay on top off there field maintenance. Bunkers are kept inflated and HPA fill stations are located outside in a central location to all of the Airball fields (there is a short walk for air when playing woodsball).

Lee
11-11-2007, 08:25 PM
CKY: nice place, good ownership and well maintained. used to be a driving range and has good grass and is pretty level.

prices are comparable with any other field on it's level. best airball fileds in the area IMO. worth the drive and easy to get to from orlando as it's just a few miles off of I-4.