PDA

View Full Version : AGD The Company Status?

xxkylexx
11-11-2007, 07:25 PM
Hey guys,
I have been out of the paintball scene for a while now due to college, and am now getting back in to it. I always played with my good ol' classic level 10 mag back in the day. Just bought a nice Tac-One mag and can't wait to get playing again.

I notice that businesses don't really sell mags and many AGD products in their store's anymore, and Tom's (AGD) title here on the forums says "Former President of AGD". At first, I thought AGD had closed their doors or something, but do notice they are still operating out of their own online store.

My question is, what is the status of AGD? Is Tom still the owner and operator? If not, who? What major things have changed over the past few years in regard to the company? I guess I am just a little confused.

Thanks!!!

RogueFactor
11-11-2007, 07:28 PM
This should get you started...

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=160739

punkncat
11-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Don't worry, the company is still doing well as an online presence, and has good support through dealer networks. There are many users easily found here that are dealers and aftermarket parts suppliers, including my friend Rogue. :cheers:

Lots of shops and people involved in paintball have a rather skewed view of Mags amd tend to remember them the way they used to be. Lots of them think that AGD is dead and gone, but there are a host of people here who will be glad to testify otherwise.

xxkylexx
11-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Thanks guys. That clears it up a bit.

Personally, I think it's pretty cool to still represent our "old school" AGD products. Makes people at the field go "WHOA! What kind of gun is that!?", then you kindly tear em' up on the field and formally introduce them to the Automag :D .

jade_monkey07
11-15-2007, 04:47 PM
I have only been playing ball for just over a year now, but i did my research and chose a tac-one as my first real gun. i will never look back, and will continue to push Mags on as many new people as possible :p

Long live AGD love :headbang: