PDA

View Full Version : Feednecks...help

Anjin3515
11-12-2007, 12:10 AM
Just converted my Tac to a ULD centerfeed. Looking to get a new feedneck for it.

My first choice is the RPG SubZero....but I am curious as to what others you all think are good.
I am running a Velocity JR. If that makes any difference.

So what are the good Angle threaded feednecks out there?
Thanks for any advice.

CKY_Alliance
11-12-2007, 12:16 AM
Anything that clamps...everyone around here seems to like rogue's stuff..so rpg might be the right way to go..but if you want alternatives CCM makes good stuff and you can probably get a redz angel threaded feedneck..

RogueFactor
11-12-2007, 12:22 AM
CKY is right. My first suggestion should you not choose to use the RPG Sub-Zero is the no-pro by CCM.

Ive never been a fan of the Redz. They look oddly out of place. Like a giraffe neck sticking out of the body.

Ninjeff
11-12-2007, 12:58 AM
My NDZ one works fairly well, i like it better than my old CCM one. Havent tried the RPG ones yet, but everything else i have by Rogue works well so.....

Anjin3515
11-12-2007, 01:06 AM
Just saw that Sub Zero is in stock...its what I wanted in the first place...so Im just going to go with that. Thanks for the advice everyone.

tech506
11-12-2007, 01:11 AM
i just got a black ULE body and decided on the subzero feedneck; i'm also using a vlocity jr. in my opinion this is a solid perfomer- it lets the hopper sit way low, and the clamp is so massive that it give the whole package a power appearence. oh, the price and shipping time were very good as well!