PDA

View Full Version : Automag write up

Ninjeff
11-12-2007, 12:55 AM
Anyone catch the huge automag write up in PGi this month? Pretty sweet, and proof possitive AGD still gets love from people who know what quality is.

tech506
11-12-2007, 01:12 AM
any way the article could be scanned and posted?

Ninjeff
11-12-2007, 01:42 AM
if i had a scanner, i would surely do that.
Maybe someone else around here has one that they can use.....

jenarelJAM
11-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Got a camera? take a picture of it.

Scott Hudnall
11-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Is that issue 224?

online forum states of a feature in the current issue 224:

MAGIC MARKERS
We look back at the critical developments in marker history.

Josh2Xtremes
11-12-2007, 06:41 PM
I'm glad to see a few of the people in here noticed my little Mag article. I had the space to fill and felt that it would be nice to let a few of the people in this world know where the gear they have now came from and to show a little love to AGD, TK and the rest. My editor was kind enough to embrace the concept and the article came together quickly, with pictures taken of guns from my own personal collection, and that of my CFOA partner Larry Motes, another fervent Mag lover. As a loyal Mag shooter of many years I enjoyed writing the article and hope to help keep AGD and the Automag in the limelight for years to come.

For those curious, the issue is PGi issue 223 with "DESTROYKA" on the cover and the PSP River City Open report. For more information on Paintball Games International Magazine please visit us online at www.p8ntballer.com

Josh

BigEvil
11-12-2007, 06:48 PM
Nice Josh. I will have to pick it up ASAP.

punkncat
11-12-2007, 06:50 PM
I'm glad to see a few of the people in here noticed my little Mag article. I had the space to fill and felt that it would be nice to let a few of the people in this world know where the gear they have now came from and to show a little love to AGD, TK and the rest. My editor was kind enough to embrace the concept and the article came together quickly, with pictures taken of guns from my own personal collection, and that of my CFOA partner Larry Motes, another fervent Mag lover. As a loyal Mag shooter of many years I enjoyed writing the article and hope to help keep AGD and the Automag in the limelight for years to come.

For those curious, the issue is PGi issue 223 with "DESTROYKA" on the cover and the PSP River City Open report. For more information on Paintball Games International Magazine please visit us online at www.p8ntballer.com

Josh

I know that Larry was quite accepting of my wanting to use my Mag in the CFOA series last year. He knew all of the components of mine w/o me having to say anything. It was obvious that he was well aquainted with them.

By the way, I was just kidding about the pic comment over on Shane's myspace page.... :rofl:
http://a315.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/33/l_b10f897913ad90f0e4ea8ee2a3624ac2.jpg

Ninjeff
11-12-2007, 08:19 PM

Josh

I saw you were the author of said article, and it made me happy. I remember you saying something about wanting to do that a few months back, and i was happy to see it happen. I also dug the fact that it was a full 2 page spread, not some nugget tucked in among the other fluff.

I purchased the mag on seeing that alone. But i do usually like PGi, as it has some good "playing" articles in it.