PDA

View Full Version : just got a mag, and have some ?s

t_boneshacone
11-12-2007, 09:02 PM
ok i have a 68 classic, and well its awesome, but i am thinking of making an e-mag, and i was wondering if you had to have an x-valve for an e-mag, or how could i make a really light pull for a mech frame.

thanks,

t_boneshacone

ThePixelGuru
11-13-2007, 04:14 AM
ok i have a 68 classic, and well its awesome, but i am thinking of making an e-mag, and i was wondering if you had to have an x-valve for an e-mag, or how could i make a really light pull for a mech frame.

thanks,

t_boneshacone
If you get Emag lowers and stay under 15bps or so you shouldn't really have shootdown problems. Using a ULT on a classic valve isn't recommended, so you'd probably want an X-Valve if you went that route. Apparently you can also replace the on/off with an RT on/off to lighten the trigger pull, but I've never tried that.

You use a double or single trigger? If it's a single buy a double trigger, probably the single easiest way to increase your rate of fire.

phizz
11-13-2007, 09:12 PM
You can't use a ULT with emag lowers. Not enough pressure to reset the sear. If you want an increased rate of fire I would suggest a plain emag valve and emag lowers, or go the mechanical route X-valve with ULT.

Stayhuge
11-14-2007, 08:24 AM
Emag valves aren't too expensive. I've seen them go on here for around $100 as opposed to an X Valve @ $200. Then you shouldn't have issues.