PDA

View Full Version : just something funny

TheBigRaguPB4L
01-13-2002, 05:41 AM
i was playing a few weeks ago(don't know what made me think of this) and i had suffered some breaks in my breach. i had just put together a mag that was standard feed and the blowback was killing me. i'm guessing it was blowback cause once i switched to one of my powerfeed mags, i was fine. anyways, we were getting romped by the other team when i had to run back to clean it out. i ran to the far back behind the flag station and started cleaning. i was still alive. the other team laid waste to everyone fairly quickly so there was me standing in the field, trying to clean out my breach, barrel in hand, and revy on the ground. they finally got everyone and i was the last one left. confused as to why i was standing in the middle of the open they kind of left me alone. when a few of them realized i was alive, they opened up on me. there were 3 of them. i knew to of them from games we used to play renegade. they must have shot at least 200 balls at me. one had a M98, the other a mini, and the last a mommy bought angel. they could not hit me. i was standing there, running a squiggie through my barrel, and they just could not hit me. i was amazed. i yelled a few things about how bad their aim was and finished cleaning my gun. i just put the barrel in and had time to look up when i caught 2 accross my visor. still could not believe how bad their aim was. i went up to them and laughed at them and all they could do was say "well at least our team won". HA. i had absolutely no cover too.

Bonx0007
01-13-2002, 02:11 PM
That happened to me once. I pulled around the back side of the other team and unloaded on a guy and all my shots arched over him. Kinda like harry in Dumb n' Dumber. It was sad I eventually hit him. I was pissed that it took 15-16 shots to hit him.

rhetor22
01-13-2002, 02:30 PM
what really sucks is when you have a barrel break, or a breech chop, and you're like 10 feet in front of someone and can't hit them cuz your gun turned to a sort of sawed off shotpaintgun sort of thing where a ball can't leave the barrel. Happened with my Raptor all the time untill i got a sypder detent and sort of glued it in there. Never happened with the mag though... The only paint i have broken is "Great" America paint... $12 for 500 rounds...

Bonx0007
01-13-2002, 02:43 PM
Yeah I had broke way too much paint that day so there was no hope for a straight shot. Even though I cleaned it it was still bad.