PDA

View Full Version : Why..

CKY_Alliance
11-16-2007, 04:14 AM
did I decide to get a degree at such an excelerated school..

Let's see.

I had my behavioral science midterm last tuesday or thursday and now I have the final this tuesday..I just found out I have a creative writing midterm this sunday. i then realized there is a review sheet that I can download, so I felt a little better. That's until I looked at the review and realized that maybe 30% of the information has been covered in class. :tard: that and my short story, that is my final project needs to be completely rewritten. Luckily I have a few weeks to do that.

When you have classes six days a week and anytime of the day, everything runs together..I guess I will learn how to manage my time a little better...

ehh anyway I just wanted to vent..I guess.

MedicDVG
11-16-2007, 05:54 AM
Well one word of advice then..

STOP POSTING AND START WORKING!!!!

sorry.. just had to get that in.. Good luck with your midterm/final thingie.

oneworld
11-16-2007, 09:21 AM
time management sucks.. im not in college yet.. but i do go to HS and work 40 hours a week..plus go to the gym at 5:30 in the mornings.. life kinda sucks right now.

RobOpel
11-16-2007, 09:50 AM
Where do you go to school?

I go to gatech and had a great week a couple weeks ago.

I was up til about 3 Sunday morning doing homework for my statics class which starts at 9, then on Tuesday I had both a phys II test and homework due, and a computer science test on wednesday. On Wednesday, I got the statics test back from the week before and found that my professor had failed me because my work 'wasn't presented in a logical order' even though many of my answers were correct. On Thursday morning I had either calc homework or a test, I cant remember which, but I think it was homework. After class Thursday morning, I had to start working on my cs homework (about 10-12 hrs worth) that was due on monday.

Fun times, that was.

Eventually, you'll get the hang of not sleeping and things will start to come together.

CKY_Alliance
11-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Where do you go to school?

I go to gatech and had a great week a couple weeks ago.

I was up til about 3 Sunday morning doing homework for my statics class which starts at 9, then on Tuesday I had both a phys II test and homework due, and a computer science test on wednesday. On Wednesday, I got the statics test back from the week before and found that my professor had failed me because my work 'wasn't presented in a logical order' even though many of my answers were correct. On Thursday morning I had either calc homework or a test, I cant remember which, but I think it was homework. After class Thursday morning, I had to start working on my cs homework (about 10-12 hrs worth) that was due on monday.

Fun times, that was.

Eventually, you'll get the hang of not sleeping and things will start to come together.

I go to Full Sail in winterpark FL it an entertainment/ media arts school..ye my regular sleeping schedule is around 4:00 - 4:30 a.m. until either 11:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. it depends on what class I have that day..

Luckily I only have 2 classes a month,but I get two more every month and my schedule completely changes. Right now I'm really lucky I have a class at 1:00 pm one day then the next 5:00pm and they alternate...so I get to sleep in (well not really since Im up till 4:00) ...but eventually I will have lecture 4 hours a day and then lab 4 hours a day...which the start time of the class can range anywhere from 9:00 a.m till 1:00 a.m. so it's pretty crazy..Ive only had one day that I was there from 5:00 pm until 1:00 a.m.

I'm getting my Bachelors of Science for film in 21 months...and it's the same amount of material they would cover in the regular amount of time..so it's gonna be ridiculous..

Off to class..