PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmm, Confused Buyer.

IceCool32
01-13-2002, 12:23 PM
Hey guys,

You may have seen me defending the name of Impulses around here, and you may have seen you saying how sweet Emags are. Well, I've just come upon a chance to sell my Impulse and buy an Emag with 88/3k nitro tank.....I shot it this Friday, and it was pretty amazing, it was even quieter than my Impulse(which is hard to do). It was insanely fast and I was impressed at how easy it is to clean and completly strip.

SO, my question is....Should I go with AGD and the Emag and sell my Impulse? I feel comfortable with both markers, the only added plus with the Emag is size. Speed is of no matter to me. I like the vert feed of my Impy, but this Emag had a p/f left body, and if I buy a warp for it I will have to buy a p/f right body.

Picture of The Emag in question: Attached

IceCool32
01-13-2002, 12:24 PM
more

Load SM5
01-13-2002, 12:26 PM
I would go for the E-mag personally. I just see them as a better quality piece of gear, and they are amazingly fast. And as an E-mag owner you can get one new mainbody for $150.

IceCool32
01-13-2002, 01:03 PM
Hmmm, I can get $900 in 3 months from selling my guitar stuff....and $900 is how much I need, and I'll still have my Impulse, which I'll probably sell to a prospective team-mate.

FooTemps
01-13-2002, 01:14 PM
Try and have both if you like both... That way you have more options when you play.

IceCool32
01-13-2002, 01:19 PM
Wow,

Foo you had a post that actually made 100% sense to me. If I do get the Emag and keep my Impy, I'll probably play back and mid with my Impy and staright front with the E-Mag....but I can play front with either, considering that's what I did Friday Night.

Picture attached: Me lower left hand corner, going towards other teams primary bunkers. The one I'm pictured at I got to on break and had just slid in.

DrEvil
01-13-2002, 01:22 PM
dont sell your guitar stuff!!!! you ll regret it. find another way to get the money. trust me Ive sold too many guitars that I miss