PDA

View Full Version : Powerlyyte Hybrid

Tobe2be
11-17-2007, 09:03 AM
Ok here goes a little rant.
I bought a hybrid from an ao'er years ago. I was told by this idiot that the hybrid had a lifetime warranty through powerlyte and that if anything goes wrong to send it in and they would fix it free of charge. So after cleaning out most of my crap because im moving i found the marker and realized that it never worked correctly and decided to call up Powerlyte. So i called and spoke to a tech. they pretty much told me that they would not fix it. that it didnt have any type of warranty. and the BEST, that they didnt have any parts to fix them. so now im stuck with a powerlyte paper weight with an eframe. WOOOSAAAAAAAHHHHH

Now what do i do to try to get this marker to work correctly. Anyone knows of someone that can help me out. thanks in advance

Shane-O-Mac
11-17-2007, 12:06 PM
Well, whats wrong with it? It's just a cocker with an internal ram............................

Ok well not exactly, but its close. The hammer, Valve, and bolt are unique, but it isnt hard to fix.

BigEvil
11-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Im finding that Powerlyte doesnt keep much around in stock. Try getting a part to an 05 scepter barrel kit.

jenarelJAM
11-17-2007, 04:04 PM
Im finding that Powerlyte doesnt keep much around in stock. Try getting a part to an 05 scepter barrel kit.
Agreed. I called asking for a cocker-threaded back. They told me they'd contact me when they got some of the trade-ins in. I eventually searched pbn and had to overbid to get just the back... Bleh...

Tobe2be
11-18-2007, 12:33 AM
well honestly ive been a mag man all my paintball life. i just picked up this marker cuz at the moment i purchased it, it was diffrent then the rest of the cockers so i dont really know whats wrong with it just know that the electronic 3 way is leaking and it seams that it needs a whole fresh rebuild including all the internal seals. if anyone is up for the challenge please let me know