PDA

View Full Version : Will this work???

Stayhuge
11-18-2007, 09:55 AM
Hey everyone. I am getting another mag for a back up to my soon to be ULE Custom Pneumag. It's going to be a regular automag. However, I plan to run it on CO2 sometimes and Compressed air sometimes. If I put an expansion chamber on this for the CO2, do I need to take it off if I run it on Compressed Air? Thanks everyone.

MANN
11-18-2007, 10:03 AM
no

Warwitch
11-18-2007, 11:47 AM
No problems there. Its just extra volume.

[NA]WARLORD
11-19-2007, 05:44 AM
If I put an expansion chamber on this for the CO2, do I need to take it off if I run it on Compressed Air? Thanks everyone.

Not at all. I run the same setup. The x chamber is only their to let liquid co2 expand before it reaches the valve.

TwilightG
11-19-2007, 06:40 AM
No problems there. Its just extra volume.

The only downside I can think of is that you lose more air when you degas the marker since more is being stored. The amount lost might be trivial though.

Stayhuge
11-19-2007, 10:05 AM
ok, good. Thanks guys. We play in the woods a lot, and I only have two HPA tanks. I can usually make it a day on that, but I wanted to have a back up gun that will run on CO2, since we always have about 10 extra CO2 tanks. However, when we play at the field and HPA is free all day, sometimes my girlfriend joins us, and it would be nice to be able to let her run with a decent mag and be able to throw my second HPA tank on there for her. Thanks everyone for you input. Can't wait to get this thing rolling.

Smoothice
11-19-2007, 10:09 AM
my pneumag originally ran on co2. I found that not all lpr's liked c02. Just something to keep in mind.