PDA

View Full Version : Automag dealers

BangStik
11-18-2007, 04:51 PM
I have been trying to buy a new mag with no luck. I emailed Magsmith and he graciacly told me that Tunamart would have what I need. Well I emailed and PM'd tunaman and got no reply. I posted here and he answered in record time. I emailed him back and he answered but have not heard back from him yet. So where can I get a mag? Should I just get one from AGD, wait for the paradigm from Magsmith (Feb. 08), or give up all together and get an electro marker? Never thought trying to buy a mag would be so hard. I miss the days of being able to go online and order one.

Coralis
11-18-2007, 05:14 PM
You might trying going to the website and ordering it directly also you might look in the BST section of the forum there are usually quite a few mags for sale in there.

olinar
11-18-2007, 05:45 PM
you can probably get it for a little cheaper from tunamart or themagsmith but you could always go to agd directly. their website is airgundesignsusa.com

Whee McGee
11-18-2007, 05:54 PM
Tunaman, while it may take him time, always delivers. If you work with him to build your dream mag, you can be assured, it'll perform flawlessly. That said, there are plenty of people out here who would love to build you your dream mag, and AGD itself is always up and running. Don't give up man, things will get good.

rawbutter
11-18-2007, 08:45 PM
If you want something that looks like a Paradigm, then you could get a Tac-One and then just trade the body and rail. (You could probably make out even in the end of it all.)

I feel your pain, though. I wanted to buy a Paradigm a few months ago, but was told they were out of stock for a long time. So I ended up spending a month collecting all the parts I wanted. It worked.... eventually. And it was worth it.

RogueFactor
11-19-2007, 12:32 AM
Sorry fellas, the Paradigm being out of stock has been my end. I have a few other items ahead of the Paradigm Pro, and I have plenty of RPG Pro Customs available.

If TMS referred you to Tuna, its likely for something not carried by the store. Tuna gets bombarded with e-mails, so many can get buried quickly.

When an item is available, buy it. Some things I sell out of as fast I get them in stock. Others take a while. When an item does sell out, it may be a while before it gets re-stocked due to production schedules.

ta2maki
11-19-2007, 02:27 AM
If you go through AGD direct, you end up paying a bit more but you will get it fast and they are almost always in stock. That's what I did when I was trying to put together my dallara a few years back.