PDA

View Full Version : Running Warp In Reverse?

Cypres0099
01-13-2002, 03:09 PM
A while ago somewhere I heard that AGD had planned on putting a switch in the warpfeed but ended up not doing it because of problems with a supplier for the switches.

Now whether that is true or not all I want to know is; is it possible to run the warp motor in reverse.

I tested it by just taking a 9v and two wires and touching them to the motor. It went forward just fine but when I switch them it does nothing.

Is it only a one way motor? It would be very convienient if it had a reverse.

So, can you help me out? Has anyone else tried this?

Thanks

MajorDamage
01-13-2002, 03:38 PM
Why would you want it in reverse???

ENDO!

Cypres0099
01-13-2002, 04:37 PM
Running it in reverse would mean, for most hoppers, that you could just push the balls back up into your hopper instead of taking off the tube and emptying the ones that can't be fed any farther. This would work on revvies but i
don't think it would work on 2k's because there is somesort of anit blow back thing or something, or so I here, and i'm not sure about the Halo's.

MajorDamage
01-13-2002, 04:59 PM
Ooooh, ok. Makes sence I guess

ENDO!

marc
01-13-2002, 07:31 PM
It can be done. I believe that it can be done by reversing the circuit board.

Cypres0099
01-13-2002, 08:28 PM
How do you mean? And is this something that can be done with just a switch or do you have to open it up and do something every time? I have a switch that will do the job it's just that the motor refuses to spin backwards like it should.

Oh and one more thing. I was tinkering with my warp and I noticed that when I ran it normal for a second then took the battery off and touched the clip to opposite ends it went backwards for like a millisecond. Then it won't go backwards again until you repeat those steps.