PDA

View Full Version : Pic of my retro minimag

phatty123
11-19-2007, 09:39 PM
I just added a intellifeed to my benchmark frame. I put a 14inch J and J ceramic barrel on as well as finally putting a foregrip on. The fore grip had tool gouges all over it, but I electrical taped it. It actually feels even more comfortable. I cant wait to play with it. I was really tired of holding onto a steelbraided line as a foregrip. Next upgrade is a stock and a warpfeed.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/phatty123/SS851063.jpg

-Barry

olinar
11-19-2007, 09:44 PM
pretty simple set up. Im liking the raptor, i had one for a short while but had to get rid of it as i never used it.

how do you like the feel of the benchmark frame?
I always disliked the sloppy pull and overall length of the trigger pull to actually use it.
but if it works, all the better for you!

phatty123
11-19-2007, 09:48 PM
Yeah I love my old school stainless raptor reg. My benchmark feels fine. I don;t have any problems with it. I don't notice much about the trigger pull since I'm rapid firing all the time.

This was my setup before. i have since added the foregrip and j&j barrel. I also retuned my level ten with the middle spring instead of the shortest. Should break less. I haven't played with the additions yet though.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/phatty123/SS850620.jpg

Coralis
11-20-2007, 12:00 AM
I always had problems short stroking and chopping with my benchmark frame ,used to drive me up a wall.

ThePixelGuru
11-21-2007, 04:03 AM
I always had problems short stroking and chopping with my benchmark frame ,used to drive me up a wall.
Yeah, they have a weird trigger pull, really long but soft. People either love 'em or hate 'em. I hated the frame, personally. Didn't have the nice crisp snap I'd gotten used to on my 'mag.

phatty123
11-21-2007, 02:53 PM
Yeah, they have a weird trigger pull, really long but soft. People either love 'em or hate 'em. I hated the frame, personally. Didn't have the nice crisp snap I'd gotten used to on my 'mag.

Like I said this is all I've used besides the stock frame. It is fairly easy to get the rt bounce affect on it. Maybe I will pick up an intelli frame someday when I have the money. Right now I'm focusing on getting a warpfeed.

barry

trevorjk
11-21-2007, 04:13 PM
Like I said this is all I've used besides the stock frame. It is fairly easy to get the rt bounce affect on it. Maybe I will pick up an intelli frame someday when I have the money. Right now I'm focusing on getting a warpfeed.

barry

got one down at the store brand new in box... hit me up if your interested, ill ask the boss what i can let it go for :)

don miguel
11-21-2007, 05:12 PM
I tried to do that. But it never worked. My mag sucked.

phatty123
11-21-2007, 05:54 PM
got one down at the store brand new in box... hit me up if your interested, ill ask the boss what i can let it go for :)

well I have to wait to get till the 15th of next month before I have enough moeny to even think about getting a warpfeed. I was going to try to pick up a use done for about 50. I think I can afford a new one.

Barry

trevorjk
11-22-2007, 01:24 AM
well, if your interested ill talk to the boss :) it has been sitting there 3 years ;)