PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving !>>>

going_home
11-21-2007, 03:22 PM
FOOD FOOD FOOD !
Happy thanksgiving you bunch of turkeys !

;)

PAINTBALL PAINTBALL PAINTBALL .
Whats Santa bringing you for Christmas ?

Anyone ever notice one letter moved in the word Santa spells satan ?

:tard:

Spider-TW
11-21-2007, 03:23 PM
et tu!

FOG
11-21-2007, 03:45 PM
T Y an ditto what he said

I got a micromag an today a oredered a DW barrel an kit for X-mas :clap:

Smoothice
11-21-2007, 03:51 PM
I'm buying myself a gforce pneuframe for christmas

And I just bought myself a halo v35 and an alpha rail for my birthday.

trevorjk
11-21-2007, 04:09 PM
day early... thread made of lose! :p

Spider-TW
11-21-2007, 05:00 PM
day early... thread made of lose! :pYou're behind!

don miguel
11-21-2007, 05:09 PM
chicken nuggets.

tribalman
11-21-2007, 05:29 PM
chicken nuggets.
HE LIVES!!

me, i'm not a fan of thanksgiving or christmas. i like the origins of the holidays and the core values, but not the way they are celebrated. to bring the evil global warming into this discussion, we spend the entire year complaining about becomming more eco-friendly, be more "green". and what do we do? we spend an entire day with a stove on, buy tons of plastic toys and wrap them in paper only to toss the paper out? so wasteful. you know how i'm going to spend thanksgiving? probably drive to a park and just hang out. christmas? same. and btw, i'm not a hippie. i do drive a car that gets 30mpg city because i'm a college student, i can't afford gas. the food i eat is not that vegi-tard-ian stuff or no preserve, no taste. i loves me my Marchuchen ramen and Kraft Mac+Cheeze!

secretweaponevan
11-21-2007, 05:56 PM
i loves me my Marchuchen ramen and Kraft Mac+Cheeze!

Be sure to eat something that has some vitamins/antioxidants too. I know a girl that lived off of Ramen, Mac+Cheese, Lunchables and Mountain Dew and got cancer at 25.

Be careful. A lot of "food" today isn't really food.

TnDeathInc
11-21-2007, 11:07 PM
be safe

PumpMag
11-22-2007, 01:04 AM
Have a great Turkey Day AO!

geekwarrior
11-22-2007, 11:15 AM
HE LIVES!!

me, i'm not a fan of thanksgiving or christmas. i like the origins of the holidays and the core values, but not the way they are celebrated. to bring the evil global warming into this discussion, we spend the entire year complaining about becomming more eco-friendly, be more "green". and what do we do? we spend an entire day with a stove on, buy tons of plastic toys and wrap them in paper only to toss the paper out? so wasteful. you know how i'm going to spend thanksgiving? probably drive to a park and just hang out. christmas? same. and btw, i'm not a hippie. i do drive a car that gets 30mpg city because i'm a college student, i can't afford gas. the food i eat is not that vegi-tard-ian stuff or no preserve, no taste. i loves me my Marchuchen ramen and Kraft Mac+Cheeze!

shutup.

happy thanksgiving everyone else! :cheers:

GroovYChickeN 2.o
11-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Enjoy your turkey coma everyone. I know I will :D

tebo
11-22-2007, 12:27 PM
FOOD FOOD FOOD ! Food=win
Happy thanksgiving you bunch of turkeys !

;)Happy thanks giving!

PAINTBALL PAINTBALL PAINTBALL . Tomorrow cant wait
Whats Santa bringing you for Christmas ?
Xbox 360 :headbang:

Anyone ever notice one letter moved in the word Santa spells satan ? Never noticed that one

:tard:
FOOD!

Newbelement
11-22-2007, 02:10 PM
Im gettin me some Dye C7 Apparel for XMas, Halo, and a nice Deadlywind or Stiffi, and then purchase me a Nice stubby tank :D

Mach1Muscle351
11-22-2007, 02:26 PM
I get to work on thanksgiving, yay! :clap:

RA1N1ER
11-22-2007, 02:28 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Y'all...... Be safe :cheers:

Skiddz
11-22-2007, 04:36 PM
yeah well my family left me at home when they went to get food.

I didnt' find out till after food was ate that they left. So i had to drive my self to find cold food. Pretty upset.