PDA

View Full Version : Universal T-Board in a Mag!!!

p8ntbal4me
11-22-2007, 08:19 PM
Im on the pre-order for this board and I just noticed that someone has got one of these board in a Pneumag to make it an EP Mag!

Links to the pics: http://www.scenariodreams.com/productpages/universal_installs.htm

If your in the market for a board for some custom install,... here you go!

Cant wait to get this board!

~ P8nt

olinar
11-22-2007, 08:48 PM
that looks like the rails coolhand uses on his ep mags. could it be the one that was just sold by gecko? the valve looks the same.

jhart
11-22-2007, 11:11 PM
yeah you will prob see alot of these pictures coming out because the actual boards are supposed to be shipped out in mid dec. Preorder is also already underway, so if you are thinking about getting one, might want to go ahead and preorder one. I think that they are going to be huge.

BigEvil
11-23-2007, 07:44 AM
Im on the pre-order for this board and I just noticed that someone has got one of these board in a Pneumag to make it an EP Mag!

Links to the pics: http://www.scenariodreams.com/productpages/universal_installs.htm

If your in the market for a board for some custom install,... here you go!

Cant wait to get this board!

~ P8nt

Hey Jai - do you see a noid in that pic?

p8ntbal4me
11-23-2007, 11:29 AM
Hey Jai - do you see a noid in that pic?

Yep. Its the smaller one people have been using for the EMAGGO frame conversions.

This one here: SMC S070-SDG-32 (http://www.airsoldier.com:8080/cgi-bin/mivavm?Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AOS&Product_Code=SMC-S070C-SDG-32&Category_Code=SOLENOIDS)

Look at the picture, locate the board to the right of the battery.
Follow the wires up till the green one rounds back down toward the board just below the MPA-3.

You can see the 3 white barbs from the head of the noid.

~ P8nt

stonersr26
11-24-2007, 01:33 PM
I really wish that Damon had waited to put up that picture but oh well :rolleyes: This has been a project of mine for quite some time and it is finally coming together.

p8ntbal4me is right on the noid. I used the small 3 way and I'm not planning on pushing it very hard so it should last a long time.

I will post up pics and a video once it is all done, but right now I am waiting on some parts from TheMagSmith and Andrew over at AirSoldier. As soon as all that comes it is going all together and a video and review is coming for the board.

More to come guys :headbang:

p8ntbal4me
12-02-2007, 06:04 PM
I really wish that Damon had waited to put up that picture but oh well :rolleyes: This has been a project of mine for quite some time and it is finally coming together.

p8ntbal4me is right on the noid. I used the small 3 way and I'm not planning on pushing it very hard so it should last a long time.

I will post up pics and a video once it is all done, but right now I am waiting on some parts from TheMagSmith and Andrew over at AirSoldier. As soon as all that comes it is going all together and a video and review is coming for the board.

More to come guys :headbang:

Ive been looking at the manual for the uniboard as Damon has been adding to it.

I got some plans for this board. Maybe a new trigger design if I can work the details out with another guy whom had a simular idea but didnt follow thru.

Try to make a video of your mag when your done Stoners.

New board + New mag = New Video :shooting:

~ P8nt