PDA

View Full Version : Some guidance on joining the Mag world

emerge411
11-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Finally getting back into paintball after a few years off. I did most of my playing in the late 90's so I have a special place in my heart for Autocockers and Mags. I have always been a Autococker lover but now have an interest in Mags. Cockers and Mags one time enemies are now on the same side mech vs electro.

I am looking for some recommendations. What I am looking at is the below.

RT-ULE Custom direct from AGD
Nickel ULE frame (will that look the same as chrome?)
Nickel Inteli frame blade trigger
UTF

RPG Paradigm Pro from themagsmith (out of stock... how long will it be out of stock.)

RPG Pro Custom from themagsmith (is it worth the extra $100?)

RT-ULE from tunamart (slightly cheaper then direct from AGD)

I am wondering how long I will have to wait for these to ship? I do not want to have to wait several weeks.

Any info in getting a peunmag conversion would be cool too.

If anyone has some good pics of any of these guns in there stock form that would be awesome. (RPG Pro Custom especially since there are no pics on themagsmith)

MedicDVG
11-23-2007, 12:34 PM
I personally like the Paradigm pro from Rogue. You can e-mail him direct and he will answer your questions as to how to get one. Or he can set you up with a great brand new mag.

I have dealt with him on many occasions and never been left unsatisfied.

Otherwise, there are lots of used markers on here.. look around, I am sure there is something that will suit your tastes.

And welcome back!

RogueFactor
11-23-2007, 12:55 PM
If you want a marker with nickel parts, I suggest contacting Tunaman or buying direct from AGD. The markers I build come in black only(RPG markers).

The Paradigm Pro has been out of stock at my dealers/retailers because AGD has not made any bright black Intelliframes in the last 6 months. I cant build that marker without them.

The RPG markers have a 5 business day build time. Im not back in the office until at least the middle of this next week. Which means you will have to wait a few weeks if you want a RPG Pro Custom.

There are no 'stock' pictures of the RPG Pro Custom---its a custom marker. Its built to your specs from your choices. Its worth the extra $100 for the parts you get with it.

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
11-23-2007, 01:12 PM
Rogue's stuff is great for the price.... you can also search the B/S/T thread and marker sale thread and can find everything you would want or need.....

As for the pneumag conversion there are a few ppl on here that do them....

Welcome back :cheers:

emerge411
11-23-2007, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the quick replies guys :D. Rogue I pm'ed some additional questions.

Any body with pics of a Pariah body?