PDA

View Full Version : knee pads r good

magc68
01-13-2002, 06:13 PM
playing on a concerte floor & saw dust with no need pads is not a good idea. dont try this at home kids. i have a massive bruise on my left knee and it hurts to walk now so no more play for me for a while. comfort of safty isnt the best idea.

bunkerking
01-13-2002, 09:25 PM
HA HA HA HA HA! no i'm just kidding, but seriously though. I have yet to go out and buy myself a pair of knee pads even though after every tourny I swear to myself that I will get them. I just spend my money on playing instead.:)

Tony Arrivo
01-15-2002, 03:06 PM
BUY THEM NOW
I thought I didn't need them, then one day I fell in the well known CPX area called Armageddon. Cut my knee to the bone, bleed for 2 days straight. Not fun. I suggest buyin them soon

i-luv-my-rt
01-15-2002, 09:09 PM
Yo ken were you playing at Compete. I need to know, if you are i'll invest in some knee pads. I should be there this sunday also. Maybe we can meet up. LAter

magc68
01-16-2002, 09:12 AM
no we were nto at compete. i belive compete is carpet. from what i heard about compete u wont need knee pads. compete is pretty expensive though.

we were playing at the jello factory somewhere outside of rochester. it was a haybail feild in an old factory with concrete floors.

i will be playing at fury this saturday on the airball/kens old hyperball feild mixture. should be fun and all 5 of our guys will be there.