PDA

View Full Version : hellp bolt sticking!!!

elephant toast
11-24-2007, 03:01 PM
ok herees my problem, the gun will shoot a string of like15 then the bolt wont completely retract and the trigger goes soft and i have to either take the hopper off and push the bolt back or i have ungas the marker and gas it back up. any idea guys??

heres my set up ule mainbody, x-valve w/ carrier 1.5 and 2-3 shims, gold spring (for 250 fps), ule pull kit with 4 shims, and 850 psi crossfire tank.

ive tried adding shims and removing them still the same deal. tried a larger carrier but it leaks down the barrel. any other idea would be great. thanx. pm me or post thanx guys

Coralis
11-24-2007, 04:03 PM
put a few drops of oil directly down the power tube and dry fire it out do this a few times to break in the carrier oring.

elephant toast
11-26-2007, 02:01 PM
HA after a lengthy conversatioon with roman at airgun designs we had tried eveeerything but nothing seemed to fix the problem. but then he tossed an idea out there, why not tighten the field strip screw with a allen key after its been snugged up with my hand and VOILA problem solved. so if anybody is having this problem try tighting you field strip screw with an allen key after its been snugged up with your hand. could be as simple as that. CHEERS ROMAN!!! :clap:

Ruler_Mark
11-27-2007, 07:05 PM
sometimes you do the field strip pin too hard aswell and caueses stick.