PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever tried it?

blitzkriegboom!
11-27-2007, 08:13 PM
I've seen people make a spyder mag.
I've seen people make timmy framed spyders.
but has anyone ever made a timmy frame mag?
It seems like the boblong quality might make a good pair with the awsomeness and upmost quality of a mag. i have neither th etime or means of makeing one. anyone try it?
how'd it turn out.

warbeak2099
11-27-2007, 08:17 PM
I've seen it done but it was a mechanical. The individual only retrofitted the clamshell frame to the mag rail.

olinar
11-27-2007, 08:48 PM
i dont think its a bad idea at all, who could turn down something custom like that??

but i think the whole clamshell concept would make for a difficult install without some sort of bracket to hold it onto the rail. i think it would look a little weird since the mag is so small of a marker and the timmy frame is pretty big.

but some one has had to have done it.

Geoff Call
11-29-2007, 10:40 AM
Did you use the words "Bob Long" and "quality" in the same sentence? Ha. Up until he got out from under the NPS/Kee flag his "quality" consisted of markers made of used gum wrappers, hopes, and dreams.

Nowadays "quality" is the word to use, but when he wasn't running the show, someone else wrote the check for materials.

Just my 2cents.

<would own a marq
<am building a timmy

Lenny
11-30-2007, 05:02 AM
Someone bolted a timmy frame to a cocker, so I'm sure it can be done for a 'Mag.

pyrodragon
11-30-2007, 06:00 AM
timmy frame to cocker, spyder,mag and tippman 98C have all been done.