PDA

View Full Version : wierd bolt problem..........

numan98
11-27-2007, 10:33 PM
Hey guys(and gals), Ive got an older stock mag, non matching valve, power feed body, benchmark double trigger frame, and the level 7 bolt. my problem is this:
when the marker is de gassed, the bolt is all the way to the rear, when I gas it up, co2, pre set tank at 800psi, or air amer tank set at 900, the bolt is forward into the breech, making the ball feed not work, ie. bolt chops. I have to push the ball into the chamber to get to fire without cutting it in half. now when i dry fire, i can see that the bolt does not come back to the same spot. is this a spring prob or a power tube prob(size or o ring.) Any suggestions and help would be much appreciated. thanks
numan98

secretweaponevan
11-28-2007, 01:55 AM
Sounds like messed up sear.

When the trigger is not pulled, the sear should be holding the bolt back.

Check your sear.

athomas
11-30-2007, 03:03 AM
When you hold the trigger does it leak out the front? If it does, then you have a bad on-off top oring (there are 2). The leak is most likely the small inner one. This could cause the bolt to move forward when you gas the marker up.

If the bolt is not resetting properly, you could have a worn bolt spring or you could have a spacer that is too short. Most likely a worn bolt spring.

Another thing to check is whether your rail bushing is in place. It can cause problems if the bushing is missing.