PDA

View Full Version : Rec paintball tourney is GA(FRee!!!)

nathanjones008
11-30-2007, 10:49 AM
Yes! ALl the rumors are true. I am hosting a paintball tourney in griffin ga, On JAN 5th 2008 Yes it is after deer hunting season, it is safe! If anyone is interested pm me or reply on this thread! I will tell you that we always have bundles of fun! 5.5 acre woods/ speed ball course all in one. the cost is free. just bring your own equipment. as fun as this sounds not one person has showed up since the serveral events I have advertised. well please come and mark your calendars! :clap:

:D who can say so to free paintball???

tech-chan
11-30-2007, 10:56 AM
Sorry man, 200 miles is to far for me to drive.

The Action Figure
11-30-2007, 01:56 PM
How close is Griffin to ATL? I live in Greenville SC so i may be interested...

Siress
11-30-2007, 03:47 PM
ActionFigure: maps.google.com

107 miles and straight through ATL... I'm going to need some incentive and pictures of the field for that sort of commitment. Free is awesome...I like free. I can do free. :cheers:

nathanjones008
11-30-2007, 04:02 PM
I live on the border line of henry county, i live like 8 miles from locust grove, near tanger outlet ring a bell? I like like i HOUr south from the hartsfield airport.

I do not have any pics on me right now. But the field is field is five years in the making, we made the field from a old broken down barn .( made of tin) we have a creek that runs through our field, many trees ans shrubs(not too thick!!) We normally play a few versions of capture the flag and elimination. we have volunteer refs that play, we have peeps from my local chruch play, we have boy scouts, co- workers. we normally have 20 + players. Everyone is very friendly

i will send some pics soon

thanks guys! :bounce: