PDA

View Full Version : Level X question

phatty123
11-30-2007, 07:37 PM
Well I went and chrono'd my marker today with the middle spring in. I was shooting about 320-330. I turned it down till i was shooting at about 280-285 fps. The problem that the first time i pul thr trigger is a chuff or the ball falls out the end of the barrel. All other shots are perfecrt. Then I stop shooting for a sec then pull the trigger and it chuffs/loads a ball then the second pull fires it. The velocity should be high enough for it not to chuff and why only on the 1st trigger pull? I broke a few balls as well, but that could of been the fact they are a month or so old and also it was very cold. It was about 30-35 degrees at the paintball field. I dont think that is causing the chuffing since I'm using compressed air, but who knows. Well I would appreciate the help. It wasn't ever chuffing with the gold spring, but it chuffs the 1st shot and is shooting into the 280's with the red spring.

Thanks,
Barry

phatty123
12-01-2007, 11:56 PM
up

Coralis
12-02-2007, 12:38 AM
sounds like perhaps there is a small leak down the barrel that was bleeding off pressure and causing the first shot to chuff .. especially being that cold it causing the level 10 power tube oring to shrink a bit and not seal as well as would in warmer weather.