PDA

View Full Version : problem with mag

swampy455
12-01-2007, 08:17 PM
hi, i have a pro classic automag with macroline and it seems that my marker is leaking out of the front some were becase when i hold the trigger its fine. then wen i let go of the trigger it start s to make a small leak even after i replaced a o-ring in the power tube :( . i also ihave a scenario game soon and help would be apreciated. :)

Coralis
12-01-2007, 11:44 PM
check your bolt and sear for wear, if both are ok you probably need a shorter power tube spacer

swampy455
12-02-2007, 01:00 AM
isear and bolt are fine its just the leak that bothers me :( . i dont think i need a new spacer cause the gun is new in some way. it could be the orings i had for spares are all very old and may had some damage. but its like this, i gas my gun up andit starts leaking. then i put my ear near the gun to find wear the leak is and i hold the trigger. wn i do that the leak stops and i think thear is one more leak in the on off somewear. i bought a new kit on line and should come thusday. i love my automag and would use that in maney games i could attend(unless its all pump.).

secretweaponevan
12-02-2007, 02:30 AM
Be sure to lube it too. Put 2 drops in the ASA and down the power tube, shoot it a couple of times (barrel removed) and let it sit for a bit.

swampy455
12-02-2007, 02:55 AM
ya ill have to try this at the field..... my air has run out..... but im freaking out right now cause my friends are using all my spares and im not going to fix that ion unless the oring kit wont come :mad:. i also hope its not my spacer because i have only used this mag about 7 times! also my power tube spacer is .220 and it hsent leaked from that before :confused: . i wish i dident send out that pump marker...

Coralis
12-02-2007, 12:00 PM
If the gun is that new i doubt its a spacer probably just needs a newer power tube oring ... I only suggested the bolt, sear and or spacers as possible problems because i assumed it was an older mag.

swampy455
12-02-2007, 03:28 PM
i hope it is that powertube oring. sorry about being a little grouchy....it was around 3:00 were i live.

jr50hockey
12-10-2007, 10:49 PM
hey i havent used my micromag in a while and i thought i would give a dustin off last weekend...anyways same senerio...gas it up and fire a few off then i have leakage out hte barrel...if i hold the trigger down it doesnt leak ...just with the trigger off it leaks down..i was reading your post ...someone said it may be the size of the spacer? inlighten me

Coralis
12-10-2007, 11:50 PM
try replacing the power tube oring first .... http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=413&categoryID=18

jr50hockey
12-10-2007, 11:57 PM
try replacing the power tube oring first .... http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=413&categoryID=18
thank you ....i have been reading up here in the forms about the spacer sizes...so if i have leakage after trigger released i should go with a shorter one?

jr50hockey
12-11-2007, 12:16 AM

hi i couldnt wait so i took my power tube spacer out to look at it... i guess it must be some kinda custom part...purple anodized with no size listed on it i guess ill by the kit and try it thanks

secretweaponevan
12-11-2007, 01:15 AM
hi i couldnt wait so i took my power tube spacer out to look at it... i guess it must be some kinda custom part...purple anodized with no size listed on it i guess ill by the kit and try it thanks
try replacing the power tube o-ring first.

jr50hockey
02-13-2008, 06:52 PM
i changed the power tube o-ring..still leak down with the trigger released....someone suggested sanding down the purple anodized one i have..im thinging about getting an x-valve this week..read on one of the threads the level 10 may not fit?