PDA

View Full Version : Help On Assembly

vlhockey22
01-13-2002, 08:04 PM
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to setup my mag that i just orderd. I am right handed and i just got a p/f left mag with a agd flatline system. Is there anything special i need to know on setting this up or do i just put on the elbows and connect the micro?
thanks

Magsrule3
01-13-2002, 08:14 PM
Yep. screw in one Macro elbow where it says LP/Gun on the opposite side of the Flatline guages and screw the other in the AIR valve. Then connect the macro and gas up!

Predater
01-26-2002, 03:37 PM
i to am right handed and have a left hand power feed. i love it. but be sure when you fire out the left side of a bunker that the gun stays streat up and down or you will chop paint like crazy because the power feed is almost horezontle when tilted to the left.:eek:

Autotrigger
01-26-2002, 06:35 PM
You'll be glad you have a hopper left powerfeed and shoot right handed! If you are right handed and use a hopper right power feed you get splattered with paint (all over your mask) when you short stroke and chop a ball in the breach! It flies out the powerfeed window! Just the opposite for a left hand shooter! Of course Warp Feed works better with a hopper right powerfeed body.