View Full Version : I have a rather large psycodic smile

vikking_1
12-02-2007, 09:34 AM
ok so here is my setup on my marker
micro 2000 E-Mag
Xmod 1.8
Retro valve
theres more but thats the basics for the following:

after weighting several months, tinkering and buying all kinds of new parts, my Micro 2000 e-mag is fixed and working....YAAAAAAAAAA
It just needs some fine tuning of the X-mod 1.8 program and the QD's and airline swapped out and its a done deal.
For a quick test my air smith and I set it at 22 bps, adjusted the settings and let her rip (no paint), it fired with almost no skips (hence the fine tuning)... :headbang:
I cant wait to rip some paint threw it.
I will latter be switching the stock bolt with one of the LVL 10 systems i have from the other 2 mags or X-valves i have for the anti chop and see if i can actually achieve 30-32 bps out of it. I would have to barrow someones Q-loader for the test and a recorder to but up a video on the net if i do. If i can reach that kind of fire rate, i will have the only true single barrel hammer sense most high end guns that i know of cycle at that rate but not actually fire at that .....lol
See, im a twisted puppy......lol
so, should i attempt this rate of fire just so i can say it can be done or should i not risk any possible damage to my gun. i wouldnt play with a rate of fire that high, way to dangerouse, but would be fun to know that the fire power is there if needed....lol

Outlaw5
12-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Glad you are looking forward to your new machine. I had a great time tuning my X-Mag with the X-MOD software but I want to let you know, you will probably get only about 23 to 26 BPS max even with a q-loader. The solenoid will not be able to be actuated fast enough even though the valve could go faster. I also wouldn't try to go over 23 BPS so you won't damage your solenoid and sear/bolt.

The fastest I have shot a burst was at 26 BPS with my pulse on top of my E-MAG but that was a one time deal so I wouldn't damage anything. Don't worry, the first time you put your marker on 20 BPS in the firing range area you will scare the crap out of all there and they will all be asking you about your "Shocker". Have fun and just make sure your marker fires reliably at 15 BPS. Congrats again and good luck. "Outlaw5" :clap:

vikking_1
03-30-2008, 08:24 AM
ok i have a problem i cant seem to adjust write and am not sure how.
the mag works perfectly, as long as the battery is charged and in either E or hyprid settings. when i switch to mech setting the gun will rappid fire with every trigger pull, about 4-6 rnd burst. i was wundering would this be corrected by changing the settings, the on/off or trigger adjustment.

acropilot19
03-30-2008, 01:38 PM
Psycotic

Smoothice
03-30-2008, 01:45 PM
ok i have a problem i cant seem to adjust write and am not sure how.
the mag works perfectly, as long as the battery is charged and in either E or hyprid settings. when i switch to mech setting the gun will rappid fire with every trigger pull, about 4-6 rnd burst. i was wundering would this be corrected by changing the settings, the on/off or trigger adjustment.

Before I start I want to say "I know nothing about emags"

How far away is the trigger rod to the trigger? It almost sounds like when you pull the trigger you are unintentionally sweet spotting it. So maybe putting the trigger rod closer to the trigger would correct that. I think there is only supposed to be about a dimes worth of room between the 2.

I wonder if it could also be a worn sear that is not catching. But I guess you would have the same problem in e or hybrid mode.