PDA

View Full Version : Who out there either has a Black Magic Cocker or knows one who does ?

CFD323
01-13-2002, 08:32 PM
I'm looking for some feedback on the Black Magic Autocockers as I'm thinking about getting one. The only thing I don't like is the speed of them when shooting. I like being able to shoot my Emag at 12 BPS....

thecavemankevin
01-13-2002, 08:45 PM
drop a hinge trigger on it and you shouldn't have a problem with 9-10bps maybe more.

I have a friend that has one and he really likes it. I know after i am eventually done with my mag that is probably what i will get.

RSUAVE911
01-13-2002, 09:08 PM
I have not heard such great things about them...I heard they are just milled STOs, that do not even work as well as an STO.

GOOD LUCK :) :) :)

bunkerking
01-13-2002, 09:18 PM
yup, they are just prettied up stos, that don't even look that good. Also, if you want a cocker that can really rip, take a look at the free flow cocker, the pull on it is the absolute best, and they have a great warranty. [end shameless plug for professional paintball] :)

RaTfreak
01-13-2002, 10:08 PM
My friend has one and Loves it!!! I have shot it but to me an RT is much better. I never could shoot a cocker or any marker that has to cycle for that matter. I prefer to have a dependable marker or one that has to be adjusted all the time. Oh well, off my soapbox. I guess I am just a mag man all the way.

Arman/XPM
01-13-2002, 10:20 PM
Hello,
Honestly - the Black Magic Cocker is just a STO with different milling. You are paying $100 more for the milling, different drop forward, Angled ASA, and milled reg.

If you are looking for a nice Cocker such as the STO and the Black Magic - I suggest this one - and it is going for about the same as a Black Magic.

HIGH END COCKER (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20507)

zvanut
01-13-2002, 10:24 PM
i shot one and it was pretty nice. my other choices r SFL (best i have ever shot) and evolution (played w/ one yesterday and loved it)