PDA

View Full Version : It's 5:30 a.m.

CKY_Alliance
12-05-2007, 05:22 AM
I haven't been to sleep yet, tried to. After tossing and turning for a couple hours I gave up..

Im probably going to regret it the rest of the day.

I have photo lab 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. then back photography lecture from 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

It's going to be a looooong day... oh and PB&J sandwiches may seem appealing at 5:30 in the morning and they were tasty...but not to good for indigestion.

Anyone else creeping around the forum?

BobTheCow
12-05-2007, 12:32 PM
I have a week and a half to go before I'm done with this semester. Between papers, presentations, and exams... yeah, I'm with you. Sleep is overrated, according to my coffee-fueled self.

CKY_Alliance
12-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Ye I ended up getting an hour and a half of sleep...I'd almost rather not sleep.

teufelhunden
12-05-2007, 01:25 PM
End of semester = sleep optional.

The Action Figure
12-05-2007, 11:28 PM
its 11:39 here. right now. just sayin.

Looper
12-05-2007, 11:52 PM
Here it's 12:02 AM. It's no longer today, it's now tomorrow and yesterday is long gone. :tard:

I think I need sleep...

CKY_Alliance
12-06-2007, 01:21 AM
It's 1:30 a.m. here, I haven't been to sleep since I woke up around 1:00 p.m. tuesday.Actually that's a lie I slept an hour and a half this morning.

That and the few minutes I doze off in class while sitting straight up. Movie in class = lights off + no sleep = night night

You guys are lucky, you just deal with this at the end of each semester. My classes start and end each month. So the whole month is pretty hectic. School six days a week 4 to 8 hours a day and the one day you do get off you are generally working on a project..

Right now I have 6 photos to develop and I only have two more labs to do so. I have pretty much been able to develop one photo per lab, but the two I have done Im scrapping...so I have 8 hours in the dark room that I have to be at, then I'm sure Ill crash some other classes lab time also...

Uhh Im not even sure if Im making sense right now, time to sleep. Then get up bright and early and take more photos..

oh man, I just remembered I have some questions to answer for creative writing...SOB..I guess Im not going to sleep right now. :cry:

ShotgunFacelift
12-06-2007, 05:39 AM
6:30 pm here....... :tard: