PDA

View Full Version : Spyder forum making fun of mags

Magsrule3
01-13-2002, 09:38 PM
http://www.kingmanusa.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=000265

This is the biggest load of BS I've ever heard. The kid defending mags is a friend of mine and a member here. I can beleive these stuipid newbies!

Clint3240
01-13-2002, 09:40 PM
that would be me:D :D :D :D

zvanut
01-13-2002, 09:40 PM
thats funny, i think we should send tom disguised as KayeTom :) and he should satrt posting

Magsrule3
01-13-2002, 09:42 PM
They are so stupid....We should have a AGD vs. Kingman big game. Tom Kaye vs. that stupid arthur chang.

Clint3240
01-13-2002, 09:42 PM
that would be the day

RSUAVE911
01-13-2002, 09:44 PM
Who Cares?

Let *edit*= When you signed on as a member of AO, you promised to not cuss. Attempting to circumvent the cuss filters is also a violation. DON'T DO IT ANYMORE!Army

FooTemps
Scenario Game: War of the Co.'s!
Have every company there with every paintball player under it's own companies team in the biggest paintball war to end paintball wars! All company reps, vips, ceos, employees, engineers, etc. will HAVE to play... Host it in the middle of a desert with water stations every 500 yards or so...

I wonder who would win that...

zvanut
not to mention there forums look like crap

ThePatriot
01-13-2002, 09:47 PM
The topic is closed...well thats what it says to me anyway, and what a moron, the RT cycles 26 times a sec w/o any noticeable dropoff, meaning shootdown...

Magsrule3
01-13-2002, 09:47 PM
I could take Arthur chang any day. I would bunker him w/ my ReTro.

FooTemps
01-13-2002, 09:48 PM
I think a dramatic scenario game in the middle of the sahara desert with all the companies of paintball against each other would still be cool.

RSUAVE911
01-13-2002, 09:55 PM
NOT EVEN a cocker vs mag debate, please do not lower ourselves to a spyder vs mag debate.

END THE THREAD!!

rhetor22
uh oh.. there will always be stupid people, just look at me!

Lets not let this turn to a gang war guys, they have spyders, they don't know what they're thinking ;)

zvanut
im w/ foo. all out war in the desert

Magsrule3
01-13-2002, 10:08 PM
Now, read this one http://www.kingmanusa.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=17&t=000944

FooTemps
01-13-2002, 10:13 PM
I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT! I WANT AN ALL OUT PAINTBALL WAR IN THE MIDDLE OF DESERT!!!

zvanut
01-13-2002, 10:13 PM
AGD,

tom is that really u

ThePatriot
01-13-2002, 10:18 PM
AGD spelled some words wrong...i doubt Tom would do that, or rant in a post like that. Tom would use civilized manners of thinking...that obviously isnt tom

zvanut
01-13-2002, 10:21 PM
i checked and its not tom,

they had a retro mag (tom probably does too ;)) and were from MA

Royal Assassin
01-13-2002, 11:11 PM
damn it's closed... so here's what I was going to post...

I agree with these guys, I sold my Spyder SE and spyder based Bob Long Milly w/ ELCD to buy not ONE but TWO Automags... totaly worht it.

It's like a wise man once said (and I quote)
": it's about like buying a Spyder, good to get going but not a great investment in the long run "

oh well let me know if the fire starts again... hehehehe

Royal Assassin

irbodden
01-14-2002, 06:15 AM
That was stupid to do, we would flip out of a bunch of morons from an Angel forum come here and bad mouth our Automags. You also told them about Automags.org, who knows if in a few days if we got a handful of their morons running around the board.

clockworkmiller
01-14-2002, 06:57 AM
Oh well. Spyders or moderately OK guns. But they do fail, arent arent high quality markers. Mags on the other hand, are. Therefore, the strapped for cash person would settle for a Spyder, while the finantially blessed would get the mag.

Thordic
01-14-2002, 07:43 AM
God that post pissed me off. I own both a spyder and a mag, and the difference is enormous.

My stock TL+ (Only mod is a Maddman spring kit) shoots SO wildly inconsistant that shot grouping is terrible. I remember once shooting a whole hopping at someone in PLAIN VIEW who wasn't even that far away and missing them every time. The gun did everything but shoot where I wanted it. The only benefit to Spyders, mechanically, is that they are fairly easy to get high ROF on with minimal experience. The trigger is real long, but has very little resistance, and you don't really have to worry about short stroking.

The whole reason I got my mag, though, was because my spyder was so inconsistant (read: innaccurate). I even bought into the Dye laser engraving elves and bought a Dye aluminum barrel for my Spyder, to no avail. Shot a little better, but not a whole lot.

Then the mag arrived, and bang. The difference in consistency is huge, which translates into a difference in accuracy. When I had my spyder, I'd get probably HALF the number of eliminations per day, and then they were mostly bunker moves because I'd have to get close to hit them. With the mag, I'm a much more effective player.

FooTemps
01-14-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by irbodden
That was stupid to do, we would flip out of a bunch of morons from an Angel forum come here and bad mouth our Automags. You also told them about Automags.org, who knows if in a few days if we got a handful of their morons running around the board.

We already have a bunch of morons running around the boards.;) I don't think they'd be dumb enough to pick a fight with us, they wouldn't find pissing us off entertaing. Anyway, we'd probably piss them off more than they could piss us off because we're just so damn good at it. I dunno but I enjoy getting on the nerves of those morons.

Webmaster
01-14-2002, 09:38 AM
I got an email from the Kingman forum Webmaster.

He is requesting that I head this thing off at the pass. He has already had to ban some of my users from his site.

So - um - STOP IT!! Yeesh guys. You just make mag owners look bad by flaming. I didnt see anything horrible bad in the kingman forum - but if I am getting requests from another boards Webmaster to intervene - then I think that things may be getting out of hand.

So - please refrain from flaming on other forums.

Thanks

PS - i am locking this thread, thanks.