PDA

View Full Version : What do you think the ultimate scenario is?

FooTemps
01-13-2002, 09:54 PM
I haven't ever experienced a scenario game but I was just wondering what you guys think would be the best scenario game ever? (I may use it as an idea for the AO Megameet)

zvanut
01-13-2002, 09:56 PM
get all the presidents and ceo's and have a big game. every man (or woman) for themselves

FooTemps
01-13-2002, 10:21 PM
No teams?

ThePatriot
01-13-2002, 10:21 PM
Leave them all on an island in the middle of no where equipped with food and 3 scuba tanks of HPA per person, and 15 cases of paintballs. Like a paintball survivor, thing is, the winner isnt the who wasnt voted off, its the one whos still alive at the end of the 6 months when we go back to the island

FooTemps
01-13-2002, 10:24 PM
lol...
"I'm out!" (Tack Tack TAck Tack Tack Tack TAck Tack tack) "I'M ALREADY FRIGGIN OUT!" (tacktacktacktacktacktacktacktacktacktacktacktackt acktacktack) OUCH!!! MOMIEE!!!

zvanut
01-13-2002, 10:25 PM
i guess that tack would be bud orr shootin like arthur chang out? :)

i can see tom just wailin on them. :):p

FooTemps
01-13-2002, 10:29 PM
My dream scenario:

Goal: Take out the opposition
Teams: WDP, AGD, BE, Kingman, PMI, SP, ICD, Tippman, lesser manfacturers

Ok, Company vs Company game with all the owners under the companies team. No boundaries, no rules, last team standing wins... All paint weapons acceptable.(EMAG DUNE BUGGY!) And the winning team wins 1,000,000,000,000 dolla!

ThePatriot
01-13-2002, 10:31 PM
i just got the funniest image in my head...tom decked out in all gold and lookin like a pimp, rapping some song...........
My name is Tom Kaye, and im here to say, Dont touch my pepsi,or u'll pay...

I think im gonna make a tom kaye rap..

FooTemps
01-13-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by ThePatriot
i just got the funniest image in my head...tom decked out in all gold and lookin like a pimp, rapping some song...........
My name is Tom Kaye, and im here to say, Dont touch my pepsi,or u'll pay...

I think im gonna make a tom kaye rap..

Where did that come from? How did you get that image?

zvanut
01-13-2002, 10:36 PM
thePatriot,

the pepsi thing is great, that would be the funniest thing, someone call irobidden :)

ThePatriot
01-13-2002, 10:38 PM
I got that idea from a song we had for this horrible science teacher we had...we made up a song it went like.

My name is marty craig, and im here to say
dont touch the beakaz, we got a test today
it's on the notes, i forgot to give ya...

(i forgot the rest, twas a long time ago)

We need tom doing the moonwalk in it to, we need irbodden!!

FaSSt
01-13-2002, 10:52 PM
The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders and a pool full of whipped cream...

ThePatriot
01-13-2002, 10:54 PM
no no no no...almost every girl from the babe of the day thread and a football helmet filled with cottage cheese