PDA

View Full Version : Info/Assistance Needed...

DevilMan
12-08-2007, 09:48 PM
ALright... so I got bored today and tired of waiting around to see what comes of an automag pump and well I just wanted to see how far I could get on my own so to speak....

What I want/need now is to find someone who is willing the clean up the mess I have made :D... meaning I have the channels and all cut and such I just would like to know if someone would be willing to run it on a mill to clean it all up for me. If not no big deal...

Also I need to know what the thread/pitch is for an AC front block. I need to know the measurements of the giant banjo bolt that goes on to hold the front block on. I'm thinking its 9/16 but want to be sure.

Also is there anyone out there that has a Tap/Die set for the banjo bolt??? I'd like to borrow if I could but I'll buy if noone has one.

Lastly.... I have fondled an automag pump in the past. From my understanding it should only be a pump stroke of about 1/4 of an inch. It should only be enough to engage the lip of the bolt over the sear. Now that being the thought, what pushes the bolt back most of the way??? Is the spring there just shortened?? I can't imagine it being air pressure. So what is it???

Thanx in advance!!!!

DM

DevilMan
12-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Alright since noone wants to answer me... I'll pose another question....

This one is PUMP MAG related..... I need someone with one who's willing to talk to me about the workings of it and who has Yahoo Messenger and is willing to give me their contact info so I can chat to you about it..... Have some questions before I muck up another setup.... :D

Thanx!!!

DM

cockerpunk
12-10-2007, 10:35 PM
i think front block threads ar 9/16 X 24

iu would take you P-mag project and fix it, but i can't take work right before the holidays, otherwise you wont be getting it back any time soon.

DevilMan
12-10-2007, 10:40 PM
hey man, no worries... it's not totally broke as it still shoots as a mag..... :D Just ugly as hell!!!! :D But I had a great time doing it... it's like when I shave my head.... I start dead center in the middle of the forehead... no turning back after that!!!!!

:D

Thanx for the offer though as well as the info on the bolt threading...

DM

luke
12-11-2007, 09:10 AM
What I want/need now is to find someone who is willing the clean up the mess I have made :D... meaning I have the channels and all cut and such I just would like to know if someone would be willing to run it on a mill to clean it all up for me. If not no big deal...

Do you have pictures of said mess?

DevilMan
12-11-2007, 09:49 AM
Why yes.... yes I do fine sure... I'll PM you some of them...

DM

luke
12-13-2007, 08:23 AM
Hey I deleted your PM before I had a chance to respond. I would need to see the rail you want copied before I could give you bid. I can't see enough in your pictures to see what you need done...

DevilMan
12-13-2007, 11:49 AM
heheheheee was wondering what happend man... No worries..

I'll get you more info and better pics...

Thank you,

DM