PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Frame or Pneumatic Kit

chefomar
12-08-2007, 09:53 PM
About a year ago i bought a classic mag on ebay, and finally this past weekend i went to a local fiel and got to play some woodsball there and i kikced some a.. with my old mag. I used to have a 68 mag like ten years ago but i had to sell it when i got married. At speed ball the story was different, i just couldn't keep up with the rate of fire of the other electro guns and because the mag wasn't clean when i tried to rapid fire on someone after like 3 or 4 shots she would stop shooting well. I cleaned her and put a new o ring kit, but i still haven't tested it. Anyway, I've been seeing all the different types of mods that can be made to the trigger frames and i just wanted to know wich way to go, if spyder frame or pneumatics? Wich mod is better, wich is more reliable? I'm new to the forum and i'm very impressed at how mags have evolved. I think they still rock!!! :headbang:

jade_monkey07
12-08-2007, 10:10 PM
personally i think batteries are for women and thier toys :p
so im currently waiting for a pneumatic grip from from Gforce
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=219595
eventually i plan on going qloaded warp left body to eliminate all bats in my setup

About a year ago i bought a classic mag on ebay, and finally this past weekend i went to a local fiel and got to play some woodsball there and i kikced some a.. with my old mag. I used to have a 68 mag like ten years ago but i had to sell it when i got married. At speed ball the story was different, i just couldn't keep up with the rate of fire of the other electro guns and because the mag wasn't clean when i tried to rapid fire on someone after like 3 or 4 shots she would stop shooting well. I cleaned her and put a new o ring kit, but i still haven't tested it. Anyway, I've been seeing all the different types of mods that can be made to the trigger frames and i just wanted to know wich way to go, if spyder frame or pneumatics? Wich mod is better, wich is more reliable? I'm new to the forum and i'm very impressed at how mags have evolved. I think they still rock!!! :headbang:

warbeak2099
12-08-2007, 10:13 PM
I couldn't condone electro'ing a classic mag. Although I shoot a spydermag as my primary, I'm currently building a classic pneumag with the G-Force frame and I would highly recommend that route. It's going to be ridiculous pulling out a classic valved mag with a AM/MM rail and a generic looking .45 frame at the field and all of a sudden ripping out 15bps. I am so jonesing to mow some muppets. Oh sorry, I believe that means "shoot some fools" in English.

jade_monkey07
12-08-2007, 10:30 PM
yeah i cant wait. although mine wont look so generic anymore:p i picked up a bunch of upgrades, alpha rail, ccm feedneck ule body with minimag valve lvl 10

I couldn't condone electro'ing a classic mag. Although I shoot a spydermag as my primary, I'm currently building a classic pneumag with the G-Force frame and I would highly recommend that route. It's going to be ridiculous pulling out a classic valved mag with a AM/MM rail and a generic looking .45 frame at the field and all of a sudden ripping out 15bps. I am so jonesing to mow some muppets. Oh sorry, I believe that means "shoot some fools" in English.

warbeak2099
12-08-2007, 10:35 PM
Yea mine's going to just have a black ULE, probly a CCM or RPG feedneck, classic valve, AM/MM rail (maybe ULE it inside), G-Force frame, AGD bike gas thru, and CP direct mount ASA on/off with an internal LPR. Pretty plain looking on the outside...

Ruler_Mark
12-09-2007, 02:49 AM
pnue kit hands down