PDA

View Full Version : deal of a life time.. maybe

phatty123
12-09-2007, 05:10 PM
I am picking up a brand new Classic Automag RT with drop and for some reason AA apocolypse tank reg, a 68 classic powerfeed with smart parts wood grips, foregrip and level 10 also with an AA apoc tank reg on a cradle, a leaking 68classic power feed with cp barrel and macro line, for 175 bucks ;)

YES! woohooo!

I am going to pick them up next monday hopefully. I think I'm going to trade most of the stuff. I kinda want an intelli fram, halo b or vl eye force, 20bps hyperframe or a 4500 88cu tank. I might keep the new classic rt, but who knows. Maybe I'll keep the broken mag to make a hypermag.

anyway I feel lucky.

-barry

olinar
12-09-2007, 05:15 PM
ive got a 71/45 with an ireg spittin 1000 psi that id trade for some of that.

nice catch, hopefully it isnt too good to be true

phatty123
12-09-2007, 05:19 PM
well it isnt. I am just waiting for my money to get here. We made the deal along time agao, but i couldnt afford it, but I am getting some "just for me" money. I will post for trades soon as I pick the stuff up. I really want to make one of them into a hyper mag. We will see how things go.

-Barry

snoopay700
12-09-2007, 06:42 PM
I now hate you, my RT cost like 225 and all i got was an intelliframe and revy hopper, and level 10 and a drop forward, and all of the original parts, but it's still not as good as your deal.

phatty123
12-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Luckily he hates mags. I'm going to try to get all his spare parts too. He is hilarious. I love the guy, but he told me how much my warp was going to not perform correctly and how level 10's dont work. Well his dislike is my gain. Oh yeah and they aren't consistant :)

-barry

snoopay700
12-09-2007, 07:21 PM
Luckily he hates mags. I'm going to try to get all his spare parts too. He is hilarious. I love the guy, but he told me how much my warp was going to not perform correctly and how level 10's dont work. Well his dislike is my gain. Oh yeah and they aren't consistant :)

-barry
That guy is either a moron or trying to joke around. He must've liked them at one time if he has them, so i just hope that they work all right.