PDA

View Full Version : Official Proof of...

Thotograph
12-10-2007, 01:55 AM
GunWhoreShip :D

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l138/thotograph/The_Lot_of_em.jpg

:shooting: :dance: :headbang:

Whoooot!
:cheers:
-Trevor

Ruler_Mark
12-10-2007, 01:56 AM
No you are not http://imgs.pbnation.com/smilies/dodgy.gif

Thotograph
12-10-2007, 02:14 AM
I finally get this pic done and you got the nerve to drop a dodgy on ze thread... lol. It was some chore to get all them out ya know :rolleyes: It should be noted that Mark's been bugging me on aim for close to a month to shoot this. Dude you better learn how to use your new camera enough so that when you're emag comes back from anno you can actually do it some justice ;) Anyways... that's the whole lot of em. Reminds me of that line from Fight Club...

trevorjk
12-10-2007, 02:31 AM
again, i expect nothing less from a Trevor :p

maniacmechanic
12-10-2007, 05:24 AM
the 2nd one down on the left , how was the camo done on that ?
nice collection , your in fla right ? going to Blanding ?

Spider-TW
12-10-2007, 09:53 AM
Ya, don't see many camo jobs that tight.

B-Pow
12-10-2007, 10:50 AM

That gun was sold like that, you can find them around....it wasn't a limited run or anything. Just FEP trying to sell more guns by making a really nice anno (I don't know if it actually is anno but that's what I'm gunna call it) job.

Ruler_Mark
12-10-2007, 11:27 AM
It's a vynl film dip

rawbutter
12-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Nice. :headbang:

And I must say, I really like the variety of your collection. You're not like some people who have twenty guns that are identical except for anno.

Thotograph
12-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Thanks guys, indeed it is a film dip for the camo quest... the stock back is out getting bored for inserts... well its out again for a second time, wasn't straight the first time :( .696 as a stock barrel back... bad idea. Luckily a .689 back came with the grey one. Glad you like the variety... I'm no Atach but what I did was try to go for a little of everything. I enjoy collecting guns I feel are unique. So I guess I'm not so much of a G-Ho in that I don't constantly trade and sell my collection. More of a hoarder really.

One Trevor to another I'm glad to hear I meet your expectations :clap:

Edit: as of right now I'm not going to Blanding, but that could change... when is it again?

Ruler_Mark
12-10-2007, 12:30 PM
this weekend walk ons arent guarrenteed admission

68magOwner
12-10-2007, 01:08 PM
im pretty sure what you need is a ripper 1 intimidator ;)

RedEyes
12-10-2007, 01:27 PM
hahaha you need a 99sto in there too!

jenarelJAM
12-10-2007, 02:36 PM
I tihnk my favorite is the orange dc vike. Looks purdy.

Thotograph
12-10-2007, 02:40 PM
Thanks dude... thats the latest addition. Red... lol I know I miss it too, too many project atm or it'd be back in my possesion :cry: you takin good care? Lol I's at work so I'm trying to keep an eye on ye thread and not get fired at the same time :ninja: style.

snoopay700
12-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Nice. :headbang:

And I must say, I really like the variety of your collection. You're not like some people who have twenty guns that are identical except for anno.
I know you can't mean Atach, because he has 22, not 20. (i still don't get why he has that many, or why he spent probably over 20 grand on mags, but that's my guess).

What's that one revolver one? i've never seen one like that, and it looks cool, that's the true .44 magnum of paintball.

edit: Rather the .68 magnum i suppose.

NoLifeLeft
12-10-2007, 08:22 PM
Wouldn't this actually be proof of being a Hoarder :D

Light
12-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Great collection You have there.

Duzzy
12-12-2007, 08:50 PM
I know you can't mean Atach, because he has 22, not 20. (i still don't get why he has that many, or why he spent probably over 20 grand on mags, but that's my guess).

What's that one revolver one? i've never seen one like that, and it looks cool, that's the true .44 magnum of paintball.

edit: Rather the .68 magnum i suppose.

It's either a 62 cal AGA, or the more common 50 cal 3357.

snoopay700
12-12-2007, 08:53 PM
It's either a 62 cal AGA, or the more common 50 cal 3357.
Oh, so it uses custom paint, that's lame.

maniacmechanic
12-12-2007, 09:57 PM
and I hear there will be a new addition to the family ( euro)

going_home
12-12-2007, 10:32 PM
03 Viking with the Nurvious trigger, is that the one you had the Robtown valve put in ?
I'd take that one over any of them :D heheh I got its twin except mines got the Mitey Max and SCM.

RedEyes
12-13-2007, 01:04 AM
trade you 99sto for the unmilled viking with eyes!!! haha

wetwrks
12-13-2007, 01:25 AM
Oh, so it uses custom paint, that's lame.

Um, the paint wasn't "custom" when the gun came out. There were a number of guns that used it and it was commonly available. Even some of the old pumpguns used them.

snoopay700
12-13-2007, 01:37 AM
Um, the paint wasn't "custom" when the gun came out. There were a number of guns that used it and it was commonly available. Even some of the old pumpguns used them.
Oh, i didn't know that, then that makes more sense then, i didn't know that.

Thotograph
12-13-2007, 05:49 AM
Lol whoops I just woke up from a dream and realized I forgotten about this thread... well in truth I kinda had the reset button pushed for meself the other night: got hit by a car :mad: I'm ok though... my left knee took a prettty good hit. I honestly am starting to feel some validity in the term devine intervention. Really had me freaked out and still am shook up... just glad to be alive right now.

Indeed there's a new member of the family thats about to be added to the collection, the euro x. I will probably be making room by seeing the cnc off :( I'd love to take a run at Atach... but that's probably not possible for many reasons, The most prohibitive of which would be the financial aspect of it all, but also consider the market for sfl's and xmags alike. In any event there can be only one, just like in that tv show Highlander. Before selling I'm going to take a shot at fixing the ace on the cnc as it's in a state of disrepair.

The Crossman revolver is a convert from the .357 pellet gun (I believe)... will say that .50 cal paintballs are still around, I think some blowguns take the ammo, I even saw a 500 container for sale at sports authority. Doesn't hold air right now. That's the way I recieved it :( Ohh man it seriously challenged my abilities when I put it back together. This was of course after it had spent a year at a certain pbfield where a certain tech claimed he could fix it... basically he made it worse by taking it apart in front of me, throwing everything in a plastic bag, and then neglecting it for a good 12months. Did alot of :cuss:ing at it. I'll have to get in touch with crossman and see about some new seals.

GH- The 03 Viking is stock valve... I was thinkin about doing the robtown back when yours was up for sale but had since decided to leave it as is. I'm so used to good ole mags and their hefty gas appetite that I am happy enough with the Viking as is. Glad you like it, it's certainly one of my favorites for a good hard day of playing.

Okay so what color(s) should I anno this euro-x... for those who don't know its a raw body, whooootzilla! I kinda have a direction I'd like to go in, but I'm still open to some suggestions. Basically I'm thinking a combo of olive and black. Maybe dust although I don't have many other dust markers... that being said I think the euro's really uhh shine with a dust finish (lol get it). I was thinking a solid olive for almost the whole gun and then a fade to black at the back to match the valve. Also thinking a small fade from black going up to olive on a battery pack would be cool. I'm going to have two batteries for this gun annoed.

I was thinking about one other splash idea, basically having a ink blot style (ala Ralph Steadman) in black fading out of the back and ending around the breech area, and/or out of the bottom of the battery pack. So I might just do the ink blot thing on a batt pack alone, or I might make it an overall theme on the gun. Sometimes less is more when the gun is so gorgeous to begin with. Lol maybe I'm up at this hour because I know I'm buying my dream gun today... were doing a local pickup this evening, that and grabbing some sushi. Can't wait!
-Trevor

punkncat
12-13-2007, 06:52 AM
Yes indeed a hoarder if you are keeping that many.

In my case I am a hoarding whore. I currently have ten working markers and have traded off at least five in the past year. I have two markers currently in the mail, one coming one going. I have the parts of ANOHTER build coming in.....have too much time on my hands right now...lol

By the way, I am glad to hear you made it through your accident ok. Glad to see you give the Lord his due for pulling you through mostly unscathed.

A-Tach-One
12-13-2007, 10:07 AM
This collection is beautiful!! :headbang: As far as your Euro body, yep it is raw, never anno'd before. I like olive to black dust idea and that your thinking of doing it mainly olive. There are a couple of dust black to greenish factory fade Euro's out there, so mainly a olive fade would be slick. Congrats on picking it up! :cheers: - Eric

Ruler_Mark
12-13-2007, 12:10 PM
This collection is beautiful!! :headbang: As far as your Euro body, yep it is raw, never anno'd before. I like olive to black dust idea and that your thinking of doing it mainly olive. There are a couple of dust black to greenish factory fade Euro's out there, so mainly a olive fade would be slick. Congrats on picking it up! :cheers: - Eric

mm complements from you know who :shooting:

Trev remeber pics tonight or shens. cat included for proof :dance:

Thotograph
12-13-2007, 04:33 PM
Thanks Tach... and yes Warwitch had mentioned you were intermixed in the euro's lineage... I'm just about to leave right now to go get that from him :clap: glad you like the anno idea. I think I'm gonna go with it, but I'm at least going to bring up the ink blot idea with GBA (most likely going there for anno).

Mark, you're insane, and yes I will photo the euro with one of my cats... Shens: :confused: I dunt get it...

Punkn, I R hoarder indeed. Duuude same thing goin on here, before the euro I was knee deep in a pneu build... still got to pay for a xvalve I have lined up. Thats tomorrow. Just bought a cnc pack as well b/c Tuna said that half had disappeared in a single day. Wloader system just showed up today, the euro was completely spur of the moment and really mixed everything up. I'll get it all sorted somehow... and hopefully the financial recovery period will be short.

Ruler_Mark
12-13-2007, 04:46 PM
shens == shenanigins == bs

going_home
12-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Camo :clap:

I've only seen one Xmag in camo.

Babylon 5
12-14-2007, 12:44 AM
What is the revolver one that looks like the gun from Trigun?

Thotograph
12-14-2007, 02:02 AM
If you read through the thread its been discussed a little bit, but to answer your question it's a Crossman 3357. However it being all black means it was converted from their pellet gun version, called simply the 357. It shoots .50 cal paint. Works just like a revolver and is a pita to work on ;)

Pics are on their way of the new addition :clap: already got it setup with the Qloader... ohh man, so stoked!

Thotograph
12-14-2007, 03:19 AM
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l138/thotograph/EURO_Orig_1.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l138/thotograph/EURO_Orig_2.jpg

Okay thats how I recieved it from Warwitch, but guess who's stickers those are ;) I'm more of a batman fan myself I guess :( So my apologies to all superman superfans and fans alike. Big thanks again to Warwitch for hookin me up.

So here's the current setup:

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l138/thotograph/EURO_1.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l138/thotograph/EURO_CU.jpg

And of course, as requested, a little proof of ownership (the cats or the euro-x?)... I don't understand why but hey... why not.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l138/thotograph/EURO_cats2.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l138/thotograph/EURO_cats3.jpg

They're straight faded, and I'm about to be as well :dance: unlike banana man here I'm worn out. Goodnight.
-Trevor

Ruler_Mark
12-14-2007, 09:09 AM
That gun is baller!

i envy you.

snoopay700
12-14-2007, 04:24 PM
Man, i want that x-mag so bad. Really, i just want an x-mag.

Thotograph
12-14-2007, 10:15 PM
I know snoop... I feel for ya man.

Hey I was thinkin last night that it'd be kinda cool to see other people's collections on the whole, like mine pictured at the begining. It's always interesting to see someones tastes in markers assembled in a single picture. That and I know I'm not the worst of the worst of us hoarders on here, no where near it I'm sure :p So lets see it, big or small. Lol after I get the Euro X annoed I'm gonna have to do another collection shot. Get em out...
:headbang:
-Trevor

snoopay700
12-15-2007, 12:11 AM
I know snoop... I feel for ya man.

Hey I was thinkin last night that it'd be kinda cool to see other people's collections on the whole, like mine pictured at the begining. It's always interesting to see someones tastes in markers assembled in a single picture. That and I know I'm not the worst of the worst of us hoarders on here, no where near it I'm sure :p So lets see it, big or small. Lol after I get the Euro X annoed I'm gonna have to do another collection shot. Get em out...
:headbang:
-Trevor
Ah, i figure i can post my collection, they're in the order i received em going clockwise, and this is about 4 years of collecting, and i think it actually worked out to a marker a year, oh no, i'm broke, and i can't get one this year, agh!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/rebelsk8r700/DSCN0452.jpg

And YES that does mean that i got the Talon last, gonna make it stock class. As for the red drop forward, that's automagsam's, but it won't fit on his gun with his foregrip so he let me use it, also that crown point barrel i have on my RT was a birthday gift from him about two or three years back when i only had my spyder and my classic. I am the very definition of a hoarder, because if i get another gun i will keep it, unless it's smart parts because then i'll sell it to someone who will pay a lot.

Anyway, if you're wondering why my bed has tools all over it, i'm trying to get that :cuss: bolt off of the back of the spyder trigger frame, because it got stripped, so i tried making it a flathead, but to no avail. I hate that thing just because of that.

Thotograph
12-15-2007, 05:45 PM
Word up, really like that classic rt with the cp barrel. I had one of those barrels on my first mag. Miss that pinging noise it makes... maybe I'll try scooping another one up. Short barrels are always fun. Lol I remember Tom talking about how they modeled the crown point after a NACA duct, and how he mentioned soemthing about the idea/technology coming from Formula One (could be my imagination but I distinctyly remember that being in soem video I saw, anyways naca ducts are originally from aviation and were adapted to F1 and motorsport). Thankfully he didn't borrow much technology from NASCAR... but he's always praised their marketing machine(s) at work :rolleyes:

-Trevor

Ruler_Mark
12-15-2007, 06:38 PM
you are going to love you pnumag,,, here's mine with a loaner vlave from my emag, body thats for sale, and valve from my emag, rail from my epmag.

http://www.rscheata.net/pb/pmag/pmag.JPG

snoopay700
12-15-2007, 07:13 PM
Word up, really like that classic rt with the cp barrel. I had one of those barrels on my first mag. Miss that pinging noise it makes... maybe I'll try scooping another one up. Short barrels are always fun. Lol I remember Tom talking about how they modeled the crown point after a NACA duct, and how he mentioned soemthing about the idea/technology coming from Formula One (could be my imagination but I distinctyly remember that being in soem video I saw, anyways naca ducts are originally from aviation and were adapted to F1 and motorsport). Thankfully he didn't borrow much technology from NASCAR... but he's always praised their marketing machine(s) at work :rolleyes:

-Trevor
Yeah, i love how the 8 inch crown point looks on my RT, it's the only barrel i use even though it's pretty inefficient since it's got about 5 inches of useful barrel.

Also, that Talon is dirty, like i had to clean it (also curious as to how they work, i've taken apart all of my guns as much as possible) but the shell still seems like something you down't want to touch, probably gonna hit it with a dremel or something.

Also, i'm surprised you didn't ask about the tape on my spyder, that was something i did a while back after i got my classic to make trigger stops (maybe it was after my rt, can't remember) but it actually has a pretty nice trigger pull now since there's no wasted movement, and it can be walked but you won't get much faster than just pulling it with both fingers.

EDIT: Actually when i first got the cp for my birthday and used it on my classic for my party my friends kept complaining that the pinging was annoying them cause i had them pinned down, and we ended up winning that match. I tried putting an o-ring on the end, but i like the ping of death.

Thotograph
12-15-2007, 09:06 PM
ahaha indeed the ping of death is awesome :dance: lol I didn't really notice the tape. I'm a big fan of tape meself... so maybe I just overlooked it. On youtube I saw a vid of a guy who made a talon into a semi with cocker pneumatics... pretty freakin crazy. I had to ask why, but he didn't reply :( wasn't ragging on the bloke I just couldn't fathom why someone would mod a talon to begin with. You should pick up a cocker or something fun to tweak... mags are great but there's something about the high maintenence of the cocker that keeps me having one in my kit at all times.

tebo
12-15-2007, 10:01 PM
you need more mags. :headbang:

snoopay700
12-15-2007, 10:11 PM
ahaha indeed the ping of death is awesome :dance: lol I didn't really notice the tape. I'm a big fan of tape meself... so maybe I just overlooked it. On youtube I saw a vid of a guy who made a talon into a semi with cocker pneumatics... pretty freakin crazy. I had to ask why, but he didn't reply :( wasn't ragging on the bloke I just couldn't fathom why someone would mod a talon to begin with. You should pick up a cocker or something fun to tweak... mags are great but there's something about the high maintenence of the cocker that keeps me having one in my kit at all times.
Yeah, there's actually a video of me walking that spyder, it's not fast, and i show that fanning it is still faster, but i figure a mech spyder that's walkable is something.

I've seen that talon before, i wouldn't do it, but whatever, some people do things like that just to show they can.

As for the cocker, i'm working on mags right now, though i probably will eventually end up with a cocker, but i grew up around a mag knowing that as the only paintball gun for a while (which when my friend's dad finally took it out after probably 10 years or more to shoot it while we were shooting at a piece of drywall in his basement with our new spyders, he found out he was way too hot as he made a .68" hole in the drywall with his first shot) so i think i need more mags.

However i do have a few ideas for some custom markers, i just need to wait on some feedback to see if i can make my better design, if i can't then i'll go with my less favorite one.

EDIT:
Man, i can't believe i forgot i had a viking, it was put away, and so i took a picture of it with my RT for proof, and if someone wants it i'll be willing to let it go for a few hundred, just pm me, but scroll down to take a look and see if you want it:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/rebelsk8r700/DSCN0453.jpg

Yeah, sorry, i got bored and though it would be funny, and it's late, so it might not be as funny as i thought it would be.

Thotograph
12-16-2007, 08:16 PM
Tebo, what makes you say that? Lol well I am building a pneumag currently. So 5 going on 6 mags isn't enough for ya? In my own defence I will say that I like to spread the love around a little when possible, and I'd get bored if I didn't have any variety. I'll always be a fan of AGD over all others but that doesn't mean I can't try something new every now and then. The only other addition I'm looking to make would possibly be a sydarm.

Ok so I will admit the cnc is going up on the block soon. I just can't justify hoarding two xmags. Plus, I need to fund an anno for the Euro... Also I want the cnc to have a happy life being used with love and care. While I have and will care for it lovingly I don't think I'll be able to use it, and the euro, as much as they should be if I own them both. So, how many mags do you own goodsir?
-Trevor

Lol snoop, now I get it... took me a few tries... use the dang macro function on your camera :shooting: :dance:

snoopay700
12-16-2007, 08:19 PM
Tebo, what makes you say that? Lol well I am building a pneumag currently. So 5 going on 6 mags isn't enough for ya? In my own defence I will say that I like to spread the love around a little when possible, and I'd get bored if I didn't have any variety. I'll always be a fan of AGD over all others but that doesn't mean I can't try something new every now and then. The only other addition I'm looking to make would possibly be a sydarm.

Ok so I will admit the cnc is going up on the block soon. I just can't justify hoarding two xmags. Plus, I need to fund an anno for the Euro... Also I want the cnc to have a happy life being used with love and care. While I have and will care for it lovingly I don't think I'll be able to use it, and the euro, as much as they should be if I own them both. So, how many mags do you own goodsir?
-Trevor

Lol snoop, now I get it... took me a few tries... use the dang macro function on your camera :shooting: :dance:
:clap: I love people who DON'T hoard x-mags, they're awesome. I mean why would anyone need more than one?

Ruler_Mark
12-16-2007, 08:23 PM
:clap: I love people who DON'T hoard x-mags, they're awesome. I mean why would anyone need more than one?

correction more than 2,, you have 2 arms.

snoopay700
12-16-2007, 08:49 PM
correction more than 2,, you have 2 arms.
The other arm is for the beer, duh :rolleyes:

Seriously, how many people use 2 emags? No one does that, and it's keeping those of us who want one from getting one, i mean some people are hoarding about half of the x-mags (yes, this is an over exaggeration).

Ruler_Mark
12-16-2007, 09:00 PM
The other arm is for the beer, duh :rolleyes:

Seriously, how many people use 2 emags? No one does that, and it's keeping those of us who want one from getting one, i mean some people are hoarding about half of the x-mags (yes, this is an over exaggeration).

some people get arrested here for beer :mad:

snoopay700
12-16-2007, 10:29 PM
some people get arrested here for beer :mad:
Not arrested, just fined :D

I was kidding though, i'm only 18, not quite old enough to drink.