PDA

View Full Version : polish mainbodies

Wayland Fong
01-14-2002, 03:58 AM
Hey Tom,

where are the polish Automag mainbodies??? is AGD gonna put those up in the store or what? i see just about every other mainbody imaginable in the store, but not those. i'm not really into the polish Minimag ones cause its just extra weight and covers up half the barrel. also, i scratched my body rail, i'm wondering if you're gonna eventually put those in the store as well, and if not where can i get a replacement?

-Wayland

FooTemps
01-14-2002, 04:09 AM
You can get body rails at most any online paintball store. Try bbtpaintball.com I doubt you want an ANS rail though. Try polishing the mag body yourself. If you ask around people can explain how to do it.

edit: NM, the ans body rail is discontinued I guess. www.paintball-disounters has polished mag bodies for sale.

Army
01-14-2002, 09:26 AM
Hey! I've got a Polish Minimag!

you see...I'm Polish...and, well......you asked if.......polish bodies.......so I said Polish......like the nationality......well.........hmmm, tough room..

manike
01-14-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Army

you see...I'm Polish...and, well......you asked if.......polish bodies.......so I said Polish......like the nationality......well.........hmmm, tough room..

I smiled :)

Paintballer86
01-14-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Army:

I smiled :)

I didnt ;)

Wayland Fong
01-14-2002, 02:21 PM
lol, alrite guys. very funny. i meant POLISHED Automag Main Bodies.

FooTemps
01-14-2002, 04:08 PM
Did you check out paintball-discounters.com? They have polished mag pf bodies there... I know I mentioned it twice but it seems like you didn't notice my first post. Maybe some other people's post counters should be set to zero also...:rolleyes:

[NA]WARLORD
01-14-2002, 10:16 PM
To remove annodizing and get a cleaner finnish than sand paper use oven cleaner, soak the parts in it over night, finish comes off with a towel. Also recommend following up with a wax/polish to seal the metal afterwards. Hope this helps, It works on annodizing and the teflon bodies, unsure of the regular grey bodies.....

AGD
01-14-2002, 10:44 PM
OOPS for got them, going in now.

AGD

Wayland Fong
01-16-2002, 01:43 AM
thanx Tom, just to let you know i just ordered one. quite surprised that you actually caught my post. you are the man.