PDA

View Full Version : New to the AGD family

Ace-Jack
12-12-2007, 06:05 PM
Hello everybody,

My name is Arjan, i have been paintballing in The Netherlands for a couple of years now. About two months ago I decided that I wanted something else in stead of my Tippmann A5, and since I knew about the existence of the Tac-One I started doing a lot of research on AGD. I dont know why but it just felt that AGD was the right choise for me, and it definitely was! Right now I am a proud Tac-One owner, I have played a couple of times with it and it suits me very well. Here are some pics about my new mag! :D

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2196/pc1200012nn4.jpg
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8893/pc1200013zu1.jpg
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6049/pc120001xh1.jpg

RogueFactor
12-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Talk to an AO member named Fixel(real name Jorrit). He is a mag enthusiast from the Netherlands, and overall a good dude.

Welcome to the family!

Spider-TW
12-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Welcome!

Ace-Jack
12-12-2007, 06:25 PM
Talk to an AO member named Fixel(real name Jorrit). He is a mag enthusiast from the Netherlands, and overall a good dude.

Welcome to the family!

Thanks! Yes I know Fixel, I have talked a lot about mags with him on our local forum. He gave me some very good information about AGD. At first I had a lot of questions and his answers helped me make a good desicion :) . The result is that I really enjoy my new mag :D

wetwrks
12-12-2007, 06:26 PM
Nice. Now we have to get him started on the modifications.

Welcome to 'da family.

maniacmechanic
12-12-2007, 06:50 PM
welcome to your new addiction

jade_monkey07
12-12-2007, 10:25 PM
thats the best description of my life with mags for the past year :p

Ace-Jack
12-13-2007, 04:30 AM
Nice. Now we have to get him started on the modifications.

Welcome to 'da family.

Exactly :cool: , although I enjoy my mag in its current state I am planning to lighten the trigger pull buy either buying a ULT-trigger kit or making a pneumag of it. I guess a pneumag frame would be better, right? I like the barrel that came with the gun, but what kind of barrel upgrades would you guys recommend for my Tac-One?

so true, since I played with my mag it actually got more addictive for me... but you know what,... i like it! :D

AO Moderation Team
12-13-2007, 07:40 AM
Hey Arjan, thats a nice Mag. Welcome to the AO. :cheers:

punkncat
12-13-2007, 07:52 AM
Welcome to AO. Stay clear of the above poster(s) they carry banstick...lol

Like your new mag, you will get much enjoyment from it.

Off topic and....
Pardon me for asking as I am obviously ignorant, but how is it that you come by English so well? Do you speak English there, required to learn it, or just happen to know it?
I expected given your location that you would be speaking a Germanic dialect. Once again I apologize for my ignorance of the region.

Ace-Jack
12-13-2007, 10:08 AM
Welcome to AO. Stay clear of the above poster(s) they carry banstick...lol

Like your new mag, you will get much enjoyment from it.

Off topic and....
Pardon me for asking as I am obviously ignorant, but how is it that you come by English so well? Do you speak English there, required to learn it, or just happen to know it?
I expected given your location that you would be speaking a Germanic dialect. Once again I apologize for my ignorance of the region.

No problem for asking, you aren't being ignorant at all. In the Netherlands we speak Dutch, which is a different language than German (not very different though), Dutch is also spoken in some parts of Belgium. I have learned to speak and write English at school, because The Netherlands is very international oriëntated and English is the most common language in the world. I also have family in Reston, VA and relatives in Daytona Beach, FL so I have been visiting the United States very often. Other than that we have English all around us, for instance in video games and movies, so it really has become my second language :)

punkncat
12-13-2007, 10:28 AM
No problem for asking, you aren't being ignorant at all. In the Netherlands we speak Dutch, which is a different language than German (not very different though), Dutch is also spoken in some parts of Belgium. I have learned to speak and write English at school, because The Netherlands is very international oriëntated and English is the most common language in the world. I also have family in Reston, VA and relatives in Daytona Beach, FL so I have been visiting the United States very often. Other than that we have English all around us, for instance in video games and movies, so it really has become my second language :)

Thanks for informing me. I could have looked it up I suppose but this was a much more personable experiance.

snoopay700
12-13-2007, 05:26 PM
Wow, you're a lot better at your second language than most americans i know.

d4m4don3
12-14-2007, 01:40 AM
Wow, you're a lot better at your second language than most americans i know.

Believe it or not English is taught real well outside of the US. It's us that butcher it. ;)

Anyways welcome to the family Ace. :cheers:

geekwarrior
12-14-2007, 01:43 AM
Welcome fellow Dutchman! :cheers:

AirAssault
12-14-2007, 01:46 AM
Welcome to the family. Nice country you live in, been there a few times. Some hotties there, one certain girl that.... well never mind, good times though. Congrats and check out the for sale threads to build her up a bit.

PumpMag
12-14-2007, 03:42 AM
Welcome to the many many years of mag ownership.

Keep checking here but watch out because your wallet is in trouble now! :D

Ace-Jack
12-14-2007, 02:23 PM
Thanks guys, this seems like a very nice and helpfull forum! I'll drink one tonight on my mag ownership :cheers: :D

phatty123
12-14-2007, 03:31 PM
Welcome to the family. Every one here is insanely helpful. They have never let me down. Some of the smartest people in the world here.

_barry

snoopay700
12-14-2007, 04:20 PM
Believe it or not English is taught real well outside of the US. It's us that butcher it. ;)

Anyways welcome to the family Ace. :cheers:
Oh yeah, i know that, but i just haven't met anyone from out of the U.S. (foreign exchange students and such) who could say something (never really saw them type anything) and not have something be just a little off. However, to be fair, one of those people was a ditz, cute, but a ditz.

acropilot19
12-14-2007, 11:09 PM

The above quote as a perfect example :p

Welcome dude!