PDA

View Full Version : Make that Mag r/t ! Or not

FOG
12-12-2007, 09:34 PM
I have evrything i need too make my Micromag R/t.

But i played this past weekend w/a single trigger 1 pull 1 shot, now im thinkin i dont even want to r/t it. I only play rec. ball and got plenty of elimanations w/o the r/t effect and saved money on paint.
Bunkered a few folks and had a BLAST!

Opinions?,Statements?
How do you folks like your Mags set up r/t or no ?

Peace,Fog

guseppe16
12-12-2007, 09:46 PM
Sounds like you answered your own question. You had a blast playing with it set up like it is. If you do decide to try an r/t setup, you can always change back, and you already know that you like it. So if you have the means, why not try it?

madcrisis
12-12-2007, 09:52 PM
if u have the rt valve go to the feild and just swtch out the valve after a few games and see which u like more. or if u find urself at a real disadvantage for firepwer put it in when u need the big guns. beautiful things about mags, switch the complete internals out in 30 sec.

FOG
12-14-2007, 09:09 AM
THANKS ,,, BUT the question really is. How do YOU use yours most times R/T or semi?

guseppe16
12-14-2007, 09:26 AM
Semi mostly. I've got her set up so I usually only need a few quick shots. Oh...I play mostly woodsball/scenario.

insixdays777
12-14-2007, 09:29 AM
I run a standard Classic valve with Intelli frame with RT on/off...Plenty quick enough. RT on/off in my classic gives a GREAT snappy/responsive semi only pull. I dont even plan on upgrading the valve when my G-force frame gets in...Plus I like shooting kids with a gun that is older than they are! :) ...and it saves on paint/money.

rawbutter
12-14-2007, 11:47 AM
You can play with an RT mag without always shooting rapid. I play with a pneumag, but I only unload on a very rare basis. Most of the time I'm taking single shots.

But... it's there when I need it, which I consider important.

So use the RT valve, but don't trigger bounce unless you really need to.

chairman_mao
12-14-2007, 01:31 PM
I think the OP is asking about the response trigger (one ball for the intial pull and one ball for the trigger return). I have never used a response so I can't help.

dstud2000
12-14-2007, 01:45 PM
r/t for mowing the lawn and trimming trees when I play woods, scenario. regular walk on and such semi, no bounce. Xvalve with ULT FTW!!! :headbang:

punkrex
12-14-2007, 02:31 PM
I like to bounce the trigger for 3 round bursts when I want someone to bunker but I can control my bounce to pop of singles as well. I look at as an extremely short short trigger pull.

Viper6
12-14-2007, 03:22 PM
I use my micro E in mech mod alot and if i need to throw up alot of paint I know I just have to squeze the trigger tighter and hold it. :dance:

pump
12-14-2007, 04:06 PM
my AIR valve's pull is much lighter with the Hyperframe, Booyah, and RT on offs in my gun, much better that stock

i even use the ULT in it, but lots of short stroking...but still very satisfying

snoopay700
12-14-2007, 04:10 PM
my AIR valve's pull is much lighter with the Hyperframe, Booyah, and RT on off in my gun, much better that stock

i even use the ULT in it, but lots of short stroking...but still very satisfying
I can't imagine why an electric trigger would be lighter than a mech ;)

pump
12-14-2007, 04:16 PM
I can't imagine why an electric trigger would be lighter than a mech ;)
im talking on offs not the frame

snoopay700
12-14-2007, 04:21 PM
im talking on offs not the frame
Ah, haha, gotcha, i feel stupid now, i didn't know what you meant by just "Booyah" and now i realize you meant the on/off. Whoops.

FOG
12-14-2007, 04:48 PM
DSTUD , :headbang: Im rollin otf while reading ur post a toast :cheers: to mowing

pump
12-14-2007, 04:54 PM
no worries....im also on this whole on off collection binge....all i need is a Z valve to complete the set of non custom on offs

then all ill have to do is make the Electrician style on off and that other one that was on geocities

snoopay700
12-14-2007, 04:56 PM
no worries....im also on this whole on off collection binge....all i need is a Z valve to complete the set of non custom on offs

then all ill have to do is make the Electrician style on off and that other one that was on geocities
Yeah, no clue what you're talking about, only heard of and seen the classic, RT, and centerflag (hyperframe) on/offs.

questionful
12-14-2007, 07:09 PM

lmk if you make the one on geocities, I think I know what you're talking about but I never heard too much about that site.

The only reason I want an RT valve is because it's and awesome machine, not because I want the BPS. Anyway, I figure if it turns out to be too tempting, I'll just buy a smaller hopper. :)

dstud2000
12-14-2007, 08:13 PM
DSTUD , :headbang: Im rollin otf while reading ur post a toast :cheers: to mowing

well sometimes you just have to make your own firing lanes :shooting:

snoopay700
12-14-2007, 08:33 PM
I say make it an RT, chop off your index and middle fingers, replace them with super fast robotic ones, and show them what a pneumag can really do!

pump
12-14-2007, 08:55 PM
a pneumag doesnt need robot fingers

snoopay700
12-14-2007, 08:59 PM
a pneumag doesnt need robot fingers
To reach 30 bps it does ;)

FOG
12-14-2007, 09:08 PM
Hahahaha @Snoop.
Im lucky that im ambidextrous w/guns/markers as well as growing up hunting.And i plaY BASS in a rock band :headbang: .Which makes the fingers on BOTH my hands strong,fast, and coordinated. :shooting: All of these are an awesome advantage for playing PB.
(i dont need no cyborg fingies )
And now i use MAGS too!
Dang i ALMOST feel sorry for the opfor .

NOT !!! :D

pump
12-14-2007, 09:08 PM
nah then you just need a noid and a board for the pneumag