12-14-2007, 07:56 PM
I am thinking about trading my cocker for this mag

Specs are:
ULE body
Intelliframe
ACI Zero Gravity barrel
VA with bike grip
Field rental A.I.R valve

What kind of speed and consistency would I see out of this thing? Would I have to add a different valve in it to get the speed? I would be using a 68/4500 tank for the consistency question

snoopay700
12-14-2007, 07:57 PM
I am thinking about trading my cocker for this mag

Specs are:
ULE body
Intelliframe
ACI Zero Gravity barrel
VA with bike grip
Field rental A.I.R valve

What kind of speed and consistency would I see out of this thing? Would I have to add a different valve in it to get the speed? I would be using a 68/4500 tank for the consistency question
It's a good gun, but it'll have a heavier pull than if you had an x-valve, and if you get an x-valve you can get a ULT making it walkable.

hurleyhonda22
12-14-2007, 07:58 PM
is there any less expensive way to make it walkable?

Chronobreak
12-14-2007, 08:00 PM
what speed are you looking for?

should be able to get 7-9 bps easily out of it. if your looking for more youl need an x-valve which will probly only get you 2-3 more bps max unles rapid firing.

or a hyperframe or something similar

a properly lubed and maintained mag will shoot ball on top of ball so consistency shouldnt be a problem.

one minor thing, with the field rental valve you cant get a lvlX unles you have the valve restrictor removed

--i personaly wouldnt call a ULT walkable, it may be but dont expect an electro like speeds

hurleyhonda22
12-14-2007, 08:02 PM
Im looking for higher ranges. 13+ area of BPS

Chronobreak
12-14-2007, 08:24 PM
your not gonna get that out of a mech mag, il tell ya right know

youl need to get an e-frame or e-mag lowers to get that.

to be honest i know the extra bps is nice but unles your playing some series tourneys youl be fine, the mag is very consistent, if your not hitting your targer bps is the least of your problems

snoopay700
12-14-2007, 08:26 PM
Im looking for higher ranges. 13+ area of BPS
Hmm, well you can use a spyder trigger frame or make a pnuemag, and your classic valve can sustain about 15-16 before shootdown according to what i've heard, and most people can sustain about 5-6 bps on a single trigger (this one pro back in the day could get 9, now everyone is trying to claim they can beat him ten times over) and on a double most can get about 12-13 (me included) unless you have a board helping you out (think about it, 6 bps times 2 fingers, plus a lighter trigger pull, equals about double, maybe a bit more, 15 is possible, but many fingers can't move that fast). The two mods i've named here will allow you to shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger, though the spydermag needs a ULT to work.

EDIT: Chrono, you're forgetting the pneumag, that thing is capable of electro speeds and is all mech.

hurleyhonda22
12-14-2007, 08:37 PM
So your saying adding a spyder frame? I have one is it just like a hook up and go or does it take modding? Also with the setup posted I would get around 9-10 correct?

pump
12-14-2007, 08:57 PM
is there any less expensive way to make it walkable?
make your own pneuframe....very nice

hurleyhonda22
12-14-2007, 09:03 PM
Is there a thread anywhere about how to do it? Also can anyone answer if the spyder frame can just be screwed on or if I have to mod first

snoopay700
12-14-2007, 09:15 PM
So your saying adding a spyder frame? I have one is it just like a hook up and go or does it take modding? Also with the setup posted I would get around 9-10 correct?
The solenoid would have to be reversed, i agree with pump about the pneumatic frame if you think you can do it.

With the setup you listed it's as fast as you can pull the trigger which for most people (as you can't walk a classic valve without mods) is about 5-6 bps. That valve is capable of keeping up with you as it can get 15-16 without shootdown according to someone on here, i can't remember who it was, but it was one of two people. Anywho, if you do the spyder mod you'll have to flip the solenoid and drill another hole i think, here's a link on how to do it:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1245424

You're better off getting the video of how to do it by pneumagger, his video is freaking awesome, but i can't search for the thread he put it in on pbnation right now.

pump
12-14-2007, 09:28 PM
oh just wait for DYE to produce a Ultralight frame for the SLG and buy up the stock frames and mod that noid for the mag

thats my hope

hurleyhonda22
12-14-2007, 11:26 PM
Im hearing they are not making UL slg frames