PDA

View Full Version : just getting back in.

JohnnyDee
12-15-2007, 02:29 PM
hey, im not really new to any of this. i just havent played in a while 2-3 years. i got out of it because of the lack of time to play. i used to be a memeber of this forum when i played religiously. i was just curious as to if there is anything new in the paintball world because im thinking of getting back into playing. all ive really used was an automag. but im curious if there are any new shiny things on the market.

Ruler_Mark
12-15-2007, 02:51 PM
if you must buy a new gun get a mini,, tom consulted on the creation of it. or save up your monies imo emags are still awesome. new guns now arent good they are all flashy and hype

electriceel125
12-15-2007, 03:07 PM
new guns now arent good they are all flashy and hype

Are you saying the new markers out are not accurate, fast, reliable, light, and inexpensive? Are they just pretty colors and wont put paint out the barrel?

JohnnyDee
12-15-2007, 04:37 PM
i used to own a emag, loved it to death. my younger brother still plays and owns a couple of autocockers which i kind of like. im just not sure as to what i want to start off with again. definitley something that is upgradeable and durable. i could care less about all of that flash and colors.

Chris_automag_07
12-15-2007, 05:23 PM
Are you saying the new markers out are not accurate, fast, reliable, light, and inexpensive? Are they just pretty colors and wont put paint out the barrel?

dont start...everyone already knows it.

Ruler_Mark
12-15-2007, 07:42 PM

you think consistency or effiecny would increase? no it hasnt only gone downhill since aka and agd made guns

trevorjk
12-15-2007, 08:13 PM
you think consistency or effiecny would increase? no it hasnt only gone downhill since aka and agd made guns

macdev?

Ruler_Mark
12-15-2007, 09:05 PM
macdev?
are the borgs better than viking?

trevorjk
12-15-2007, 09:06 PM

pretty damn close. i was getting 1800 shots off of a 68/4500

going_home
12-15-2007, 10:20 PM

Borgs are more finicky in my experience.
I had both at the same time and now I still have the Vike.
The Viking isnt much to look at but its seriously one of the fastest most air efficient I've had,
although the Borg was hands down the better looking marker .

madcrisis
12-15-2007, 11:05 PM
well back to the topic at hand..............

if you still have ur mag id say just uograde with a pneumatic frame and an x valve. but if u want a new gun id go with the mini.

maniacmechanic
12-16-2007, 05:47 PM
hey, im not really new to any of this. i just havent played in a while 2-3 years , are any new shiny things on the market.

more than you have time to do the research on , if you liked an E Mag then you'll more than likely love an E Mag with the X Mod program on it & it will still be worth what you paid for it next year unlike "most of the new markers " with few exceptions