PDA

View Full Version : new orleans la.

rajun_cajun
12-16-2007, 01:15 PM
ok i am looking for some people to play ball with i played about 10 years ago but i am only 26 so i was young i am looking for people that play here in the city or out side i have some friends to play also if you are looking for more players in a game it me up and i will like to play

rajun_cajun
12-19-2007, 06:36 PM
bump

rajun_cajun
01-07-2008, 11:05 PM
bump

RiotKing
01-30-2008, 12:20 AM
bump

hey, i just moved here to new orleans, looking for players and such. maybe we could rec sometime eh?

ChrisHal43
03-18-2008, 02:28 PM
hey, i just moved here to new orleans, looking for players and such. maybe we could rec sometime eh?

Hey I live in NOLA and am always down to play a lil rec ball. What yall shoot?

smithy
05-26-2008, 12:57 AM
Hey guys, we have a couple of people who play on Saturdays on the westbank at the navy base in belle chasse. You have to call them first on Monday or Tuesday to let them know you are coming for the weekend I think the number is 678-3142 and I think they are off on Wednesday and Thursday so try to call on Monday or Tuesday (civilians only, if you are military you can just get on base but civilians need security clearance.) But, they have a nice woodsball/scenario course. There is a really interesting "pirate" area, they took two of the old Navy parade floats and set them across from each other so you have to either get really good at snap shooting or figure out how to cross the "water" without getting destroyed, a bunkerball course, and they are planning a city that would be used for S.W.A.T., Navy, and Civilian Police tactical training during the week and paintball on the weekend, but that is kind of far off. We will be out there this Saturday morning if you guys want to come out. Not everyone shoots a Mag but if you are just looking for a field this place is pretty nice and since it is Not for Profit (military rules) it is pretty cheap. $15 field fees and all day air, $38 case of paint, $48 case of premium paint.