PDA

View Full Version : best price on a gun package

bornl33t
01-14-2002, 01:19 PM
Well what I need it a compleat setup for around 10 players. Gun, mask, hopper... the works. I'm looking for at least spyder grade markers and double pain lenses. Tank size 9 oz or more.

I need the cheapest price. So any dealers out there willing to help me out? Or does anyone know or a website selling at a good price? I've looked around a litte and the best I've found was a package for ONE person that included a "rebel" with a mask, tanks and hopper for 123.88$ That's a little steep for the stuff.

I might possibly need 2 10 gun packages... but not sure. It's for a church group. If someone can find something really nice I'll have to send a finders fee huh?

toymyster
01-14-2002, 01:34 PM
Try calling National Paintball, or other wholesale distributors!!! That's what I would do!!!

bornl33t
01-14-2002, 01:39 PM
YEAH, that's who I was looking for I couldn't remember their name... good one..

Phil
01-14-2002, 04:06 PM
DONT BUY REBELS WHATEVER YOU DO. I would go with Tippmans if I were you. They can take alot of abuse and dont require elbows. You dont want to buy cheap guns that will break right away. I will be happy to do you a quote but I need to know some things. Do you need a fill station? How about ref goggles? Do you need a chrono? If you can go with single pane lenses in the masks you can save a couple hundred dollars. You can email me if you want;

infinitycomputersystems@home.com

Phil