PDA

View Full Version : RT Warp Main Body

Daniel Morse
01-14-2002, 02:30 PM
Tom, I spoke to John at AGD and I was told to ask you. I had a custom made RT Warp Main Body made for me (by an AGD engineer) that was cut from an RT Hopper-right mainbody (warp left). It looks great and is real tight. The problem is that when I played this weekend I realized that the feed on the body was cut tooooooo low. It is cut so low that when I put the plug into the feed it backs back out of the feed because the two screws on the feed are just about screwed in all the way to the point that the oring on the plug is not in far enough for it to not back out of the feed because of the pressure from the Warp-Feed. When the plug backs out, it is forming a lip between the plug and the breech for balls to get hung up on and cause chopping. What do I do? Is there any way to make it so the plug does not back out due to the pressure from the warp? I already greased the discs on the warp and that did not help.:rolleyes: :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :confused:

Thordic
01-14-2002, 02:49 PM
A couple ideas, if I understand your problem. Basically your PF plug is falling out? If the body is cut too short, one would think the PF plug would cover too much of the feed hole and lead to feed issues.

In any case,

-Tape the PF plug in place
-Get a new PF oring
-Slap something like Pine Tar on the PF plug oring. Sounds stupid, but if your PF oring isnt gripping correctly, that should stop the problem. Its just the first thing that popped into my head as to how to make it grip, and I don't see how it could possibly cause any problems.

Daniel Morse
01-14-2002, 10:39 PM
up and away

Daniel Morse
01-15-2002, 04:17 PM
John from Tech had wanted you to see this. Hope he feels better.;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :eek:

BlackVCG
01-15-2002, 06:55 PM
Which AGD Engineer cut your mainbody?