PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Think of this Reworked Lion Logo??

AGD
01-14-2002, 03:24 PM
Like it? Thumbs up or down? looking for opinions from my team here.

AGD

synreal
01-14-2002, 03:27 PM
i like it better personally, more modern looking

excellent job if i do say so myself

//edit
i should say that i tend to like stylized imagery rather than fine detail when i comes to logos. i would however suggest darkening the ribbon so the text is easier to read. still needs a bit of work, but i like it none the less.

Potatoboy
01-14-2002, 03:30 PM
I disagree, I think it's a good dupdate, but if you ask me (and you did) I'd go with the old one. Keep working on it though, It's a step in the right direction, but not quite there.

BradPalooza
01-14-2002, 03:31 PM
I like it. Could it be improved? Maybe. I don't have any ideas though.

Johnny Bravo
01-14-2002, 03:32 PM
I think that looks alot better. The other one you use now seems a little more sketchy.

zvanut
01-14-2002, 03:36 PM
personally i liked the old one. this one looks more modern, but the old one looked a lot better. i think this one kind of lacks the detail the old 1 had.

RSUAVE911
01-14-2002, 03:49 PM
I dislike it...The old on is better because it is like just too bright...I like that fact that the old one is more defined in black. The lion looks more intimidating, in your new one it looks like a teddy bear.

I got a picture of the old on so everyone could compare. :)

marc
01-14-2002, 03:50 PM
I think this one is much better exept the lions, I think the old ones could have been simpler, but not that simple.

TheTramp
01-14-2002, 03:52 PM
I like the new one. A little more up-to-date without completely changing it.

mountaindud
01-14-2002, 03:53 PM
I like the old logo don't get me wrong, but I thibk you should just make a brand new logo for the new millenium. Maybe one without the lions. How about an acronym you can't go wrong with acronyms.

ThePatriot
01-14-2002, 03:57 PM
Tom, stick that logo on a black background? i think i would want to see it w/ a black background first, the white background makes it look not so good....but i think the lions are a big improvement, much more modern

slayer
01-14-2002, 04:10 PM
either way it is about the same. Image is nothing when you are in the dead box.

Webmaster
01-14-2002, 04:11 PM
Definately a step in the right direction. I was tinkering with a different look though - let me see if I can show it off within the week.

Royal Assassin
01-14-2002, 04:11 PM
I'd like to see a 3D version of it all rendered. You should flex some of that technical muscle we've come to expect.

Royal Assassin

jah871
01-14-2002, 04:14 PM
it's a good idea to revise it but i like the old one better, to bright.

Manuel_FZR
01-14-2002, 04:22 PM
I think, it´s great!
Looks verry good! http://www.plauder-smilies.de/party/luxhello.gif

shartley
01-14-2002, 04:25 PM
I personally do not like it at all. I feel this took a classic looking logo and made the “tinker-toy” version of it. This would be a step backward.. not forward.. IMHO

What I might suggest, is that if you want a modern feel, why not go with robot lions? You know, armored and metallic looking. That way you will not confuse the customers (or new ones), keep the same “look”, but give it that New Millennium feel.

As it is now, I instantly thought… “Holy cow.. who messed up their logo?” It looks like someone tried to copy your logo, and did a very poor job of it.

FooTemps
01-14-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by shartley
I personally do not like it at all. I feel this took a classic looking logo and made the “tinker-toy” version of it. This would be a step backward.. not forward.. IMHO

What I might suggest, is that if you want a modern feel, why not go with robot lions? You know, armored and metallic looking. That way you will not confuse the customers (or new ones), keep the same “look”, but give it that New Millennium feel.

As it is now, I instantly thought… “Holy cow.. who messed up their logo?” It looks like someone tried to copy your logo, and did a very poor job of it.

I think the robot lions would look kinda dumb. Too corny that way. Just Imagine a robot lion like that. Can you say voltron? Yeah, I thought so. Maybe armored lions would look cool though.

also...

Maybe you should just jump off that shield base design and make the lions prowl atop the logo instead. Something more modern beneath the lions that is invigorating and interesting.

Miscue
01-14-2002, 04:29 PM
I like the ribbon... the lions look like they could go on an animal crackers box...

shartley
01-14-2002, 04:31 PM
Ferrari did a Metallic version for something I saw and I guess that would be the inspiration…. I did not mean Voltron style…. More like “Clash of the Titans”…. See the difference? LOL

You are correct, if not done properly it would look silly. :D

Load SM5
01-14-2002, 04:32 PM
Personally I like it. I think it looks a lot cleaner and overall, easier on the eye. The lions are definately an improvement. They look less sketchy and more like metalic statues which, in my opinion, make the whole logo slightly classier looking.

LoveMyMag
01-14-2002, 04:38 PM
I think it looks like a child scribbled over it. I love the robotic lions idea though. That could look very cool.

Dave
01-14-2002, 04:51 PM
I like it, but you could improve it much more. If you are looking for a new design, try taking the lions and doing them in a sleek statue kind of way, more geometric, using blacks, whites, and greys, in a sense, robots, but not like silly little plastic round robots, like sleek lions using straight lines. I think the old design is at it's best. If you want to try and make it different, make it significantly different. Thanks

-Dave

Army
01-14-2002, 05:00 PM
Needs more defining lines to bring out the natural characteristics of the Lions, muscle tone and the such.

Otherwise I like it leaving the "napkin sketch" look behind.

spacemanspiff
01-14-2002, 05:09 PM
Its nice but its lacking something. The lions need a little more detail but other than that its lookin good. It will be a work in progress:p

FooTemps
01-14-2002, 05:11 PM
I still say we should ditch the shield and ribbon and go for something completely new and extreme. We could change the logo to say AGD instead and we could put the loins somewhere else or we could put the lions in a new position. Maybe prowling on top of the AGD banner?

jurassic
01-14-2002, 05:37 PM
Have both lions looking outwards, directly towards the viewer, in a leaping action pose, with sweeping outstretched paws and claws extended with more dramatic muscular etching. The eyes glaring and blood red. The lions should look as though they are leaping over the AirgunDesigns wording coming right out of the logo. Top of the food chain!! The ultimate predator!!
AirgunDesigns!!
FWIW

:cool:

kilaueakid
01-14-2002, 05:38 PM
It looks too much like the old one. If you are going to change your logo......totally re-work the entire thing. Start from scratch.
kila

Maxd Out
01-14-2002, 05:47 PM
Whats this about moving the lions around? They are supposed to be there with the shield and all. Moving them would defeat the whole purpose of the imperial type logo. The lions could use a little more definition, but overall it is a big improvement over the sketchy lions from the old logo. I didnt realize the old logo looked that hokey until I saw the comparison.

FooTemps
01-14-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Maxd Out
Whats this about moving the lions around? They are supposed to be there with the shield and all. Moving them would defeat the whole purpose of the imperial type logo. The lions could use a little more definition, but overall it is a big improvement over the sketchy lions from the old logo. I didnt realize the old logo looked that hokey until I saw the comparison.

I'm taking that you don't understand what we're getting at. We're reccomending to break away from the imperial logo to go with a more modern look to fit the new attitude of AGD. The imperial logo is far to passive these days and we need something XTREME to catch the eye of the passer-by.

Shaft
01-14-2002, 06:03 PM
WHAT?!?!? Hey! Get back to work. I want my new Z-Grip and new logo design wasn't part of the deal! I have to wait for the superbolt, ACE and Extreme.... not pretty pictures.

Now back you! Back to your design cave!!! Back and do not return until you have redeemed yourself!!!!!!

Until you finish the list of projects the new AGD logo should be this.... AGD
Yup just plain text. Cause that's all the time I want you puttin' into that. Now go. Quit reading, just go. Thread over. go go go go go!!!

manike
01-14-2002, 06:13 PM
I'm really not sure about it. It's nice to try and update it and there is something good about it but I don't like the overall result (how vague can I be? :) )

The ribbon is nice and modern but seems too 'light'. It needs to be 'solid' to make the statement stand out.

I don't like the look of the lions. I prefer the original lions. Maybe not robotic but 'sharp' and edgy type lions rather than the 'wishy washy' look the new ones in the logo have.

It seems to be moving towards something I would like, but I wouldn't choose it over the old logo yet.

manike

skirts
01-14-2002, 06:17 PM
stick with what works.

kisses and hugs

tom call me

hey and check out warpig under
the art section of the gallery, dawn finally posted some pics i sent her last year

skirts

Jonneh
01-14-2002, 06:48 PM
Replace the lions with mechs!!!~"@"!

New, cool looking and will appeal to kiddies!

I will do a picture of this if I get bored enough

AGD
01-14-2002, 06:51 PM
WOWA!! Fast reponses! Delaware.net redid it as an example of a vectored logo that would scale easily and load faster. If you have something cooler in mind please post it up! We would like to go with a vectored design though.

AGD

Xzion
01-14-2002, 06:55 PM
I think the new one looks good, but I agree with the needing to be darker, and I personally would keep the classic imperial look, and I've always thought the lions should have more detail and look a bit more realistic. On the white background, the new one looks much too washed out, I think the lions should be a bit darker color to give it a little more contrast on white, but not look too dull when on a black background. As for the mech lions.... I personally think that would look rather dumb... the 'golden' color of the lions gives it that presiege look, the metallic would just look like two metal lions. thats my take on the whole thing at least :)

Potatoboy
01-14-2002, 06:57 PM
In a redesigned logo, are you looking more towards the theme of having a royal crest, or having lions? Which should have the focus?

paintballer187
01-14-2002, 07:02 PM
i like it, i think its pretty cool looking

SoupRman
01-14-2002, 07:13 PM
looks sort of friendly to me :confused:

Jonneh
01-14-2002, 07:22 PM
Yay, I did it!

http://www.digitalbrain.com/Jonneh/AGD.jpg?verb=view

The spacing is really bad! BUT IT HAS EVERYTHING! The fine AGD slogan across a beautiful crest! AND NINJA ATTACK MECHAS!!

[edit]

YAY, I love my sig

http://www.digitalbrain.com/Jonneh/AGD2.jpg?verb=view

FooTemps
01-14-2002, 07:38 PM
I like the second logo better... but those are strange looking lions. :D

(Yes, I know I'm being a postwhore)

FaSSt
01-14-2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Shaft
WHAT?!?!? Hey! Get back to work. I want my new Z-Grip and new logo design wasn't part of the deal! I have to wait for the superbolt, ACE and Extreme.... not pretty pictures.

Now back you! Back to your design cave!!! Back and do not return until you have redeemed yourself!!!!!!

Until you finish the list of projects the new AGD logo should be this.... AGD
Yup just plain text. Cause that's all the time I want you puttin' into that. Now go. Quit reading, just go. Thread over. go go go go go!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Royal Assassin
01-14-2002, 08:56 PM
Do I smell yet another contest in the brew??? Let's see what others came come up with!! Please remeber this, this is a crest, a company/FAMILY crest please do not disrespect it!

Royal Assassin

FooTemps
01-14-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by FaSSt

ROTFLMAO!!!

Prime example of postwhoring! Don't pick on me people, you'll only be hypocrites!

wimag
01-14-2002, 09:23 PM
quit yer crying. your sig does that for you already

wolverine85929
01-14-2002, 09:25 PM
Comparing it to the large patch i have on my jacket, I dont see all that much difference. The back ground colors are different. but that is all i see. Keep working on it.

RSUAVE911
01-14-2002, 09:27 PM
The top one is the one I changed the bottom I didn't do anything to it.

I DON'T LIKE IT EITHER BUT HERE IT GOES

FooTemps
01-14-2002, 09:35 PM
How do you convert .gif to .jpeg? I'm sorta lazy but can someone convert it for me?

cphilip
01-14-2002, 09:42 PM
Well..you know the facing lions is also the heart and basis of the Carroll family (mine) crest. So I always identified with it but never mentioned it. Lookupthe Carroll crest. You will see what I mean. And being a sentimental fool that I am I like the older one better..so far. Keep working on it. But as has been pointed out. Not at the expense of other more important things.

datapimp69
01-14-2002, 09:56 PM
i like the old one better.

this one looks like to blocky.

Gunga
01-14-2002, 10:13 PM
Here's something I whipped up tonight. Whatcha think?

FooTemps
01-14-2002, 10:30 PM
Gunga... I borrowed your Logo for my jersy ok?

strongboy2005
01-14-2002, 10:30 PM
NOW FOR THE ULTIMATE AGD LOGO (DRUMROLL)

Gunga
01-14-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps
Gunga... I borrowed your Logo for my jersy ok?

No problem.

Although, the more that I look at it, I don't think I like that font I used, and thus the resulting image. But, I'm working on some other logos.

JanStah
01-15-2002, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Jonneh
Yay, I did it!

http://www.digitalbrain.com/Jonneh/AGD.jpg?verb=view

We have a winner!

Jan.

Paintballer86
01-15-2002, 05:55 AM
I kinda lik the old one better b/c it looks more old fashion... and when I think old fashion, I think quality. because when I was young, they took time to make stuff, and made it with quality parts... (What the hell am I talking about, I am still 15) anyway :D But AGD stands for quality, and old fashioned looking makes me think of quality.

Riotz
01-15-2002, 08:45 AM
I think it may look good if you made the lions silver or gold color. Shiny like.

-Jôker-
01-15-2002, 07:24 PM
i like it

-Jôker-
01-15-2002, 07:29 PM

Prime example of postwhoring! Don't pick on me people, you'll only be hypocrites!

Prime example of postwhoring! Don't pick on me foo, you'll only be a hypocrit! :p :p :p :p

Gunga
01-15-2002, 07:54 PM
Here's another AGD logo I whipped up.

RSUAVE911
01-15-2002, 09:18 PM
Anutta one tell me what you like and hate and I will change it. Or tell me what you want me to do. I kinda like the black and grey.

Aliens-8-MyDad
01-15-2002, 11:35 PM
AGD Deffinatley goin in the right direction even tho i dont perfer these new ones keep at it and show me somthing i like! this new one just doesnt look very professional. Also Gunga what are u using to make those and where can i get it? is it free? anythign like it with less features that is free?

jimmyjobob
01-15-2002, 11:41 PM
posterized look. very nice.

always liked the lions, symbol of strength. dont change a thing.

great work.

-steve

FooTemps
01-15-2002, 11:52 PM
Well, how about some AO-ized lions now? Some of those photoshop guru's should be able to make a fierce AO looking lion... perferable something that has the same feel as the AO website...

Gunga
01-15-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Aliens-8-MyDad
Also Gunga what are u using to make those and where can i get it? is it free? anythign like it with less features that is free?

I'm using Adobe Photoshop 6. It's a few hundred bucks for it though.

Jasc's PaintShopPro is supposed to be pretty good from what I've read. It's about $100. Check out: http://www.jasc.com/products/psp/ if you're interested in that.

manike
01-16-2002, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Gunga
Here's another AGD logo I whipped up.

Gunga, I like that one. It's very modern (futuristic) and goes with the style of AGD products for me.

manike

Gunga
01-16-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by manike
Gunga, I like that one. It's very modern (futuristic) and goes with the style of AGD products for me.

manike

I've got a few more that I'm messing around with if you're interested.

manike
01-16-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Gunga
I've got a few more that I'm messing around with if you're interested.

It can only ever be good for us on AO and AGD to see people's ideas and images. Please post them up, I'd love to see them.

manike

Gunga
01-16-2002, 01:35 PM
Here's another.

They look better when they're bigger of course, but I don't wanna penalize the 'bandwith challenged' :)

Smoken
01-16-2002, 03:45 PM
That looks cool Gunga, but it reminds me more of Star Trek than of Airgun Designs. I dunno, I guess I just think the lions are cool. The new lion designs are looking pretty good, but fiercer is cooler IMO.

deded
01-16-2002, 04:11 PM
how bout this :D

the wave of the future!

deded
01-16-2002, 11:58 PM
the last one was just a joke :D

(its just the dye logo all fudged to say agd)

but in reality, I agree with some of the people that say that AGD should have a more "futuristic" logo.

The AO, honeycomb, cool lettering style would work really well for an AGD logo.

I'll post something if I get the time to photoshop something.

ZeroXtreme
01-17-2002, 08:33 AM
Personally, I like the old one better.
It looks more sophisticated.

Rob @ DNR
01-17-2002, 12:42 PM
I saw a modified AGD logo that was for the warp feed. It said "Because gravity sucks". Ever thought about making those?

snowman
01-17-2002, 02:36 PM
I don't think the old one needs to be changed. It looks great. A classic symbol.

Lone Gunman
01-17-2002, 05:45 PM
I want someone to make me a poster of this, this puts shiz in THE SHIZNIT.

http://automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=189704

Mega Man
01-17-2002, 07:14 PM
Heres my idea on it. Its the old one that i converted to black and white. Then I did some changes in shading, added some "color" to the tails, and put little gray dots on both sides just to kinda give it something else. Tell me what you think of it and any changes I should make.

Gunga
01-18-2002, 11:16 PM
Here's another logo...more along the astronomical persuasion.

Aliens-8-MyDad
01-18-2002, 11:43 PM
kewlness but tooo spacy now if there was a meteor or something like that behind it...

FooTemps
01-19-2002, 12:04 AM
It would be cool if there was a lion crater on the meteor...

Snooky
01-19-2002, 12:06 AM
what program are u guys using to make those pictures?

Gunga
01-19-2002, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Snooky
what program are u guys using to make those pictures?

I'm using Adobe Photoshop 6

FooTemps
01-19-2002, 12:52 AM
I use adobe photoshop 6 also....

Gunga,
How the heck do you get the word effects? I don't know how...

Gunga
01-19-2002, 09:53 AM
I use adobe photoshop 6 also....

Gunga,
How the heck do you get the word effects? I don't know how...

There are tutorials & downloadable 'actions' that'll do some funky things for you at sites such as: http://www.photoshopcafe.com/

Creative Mayhem
06-16-2002, 06:32 AM
It looks too much like the old one. If you are going to change your logo......totally re-work the entire thing. Start from scratch.

I haxe to agree, if your gonna go through the trouble to change the logo why not go with something different? Don't get me wrong, the old one is cool, but to make it look more childlike, almost plasticine looking just isn't worth all the effort. Of course, this is just my 0.02

fearc7
06-16-2002, 09:04 AM
I think a terminator effect would be really cool. Ya know like red eyes, torn skin in places replaces by slick stainless steel. That would be really cool.

old mag man
06-16-2002, 09:34 AM
robotic lions would give a more advanced look, but at least the lion's mane looks less like a mohawk in the new one!!!

terrorizer666
06-16-2002, 10:33 AM
thumbs down, the lions don´t look good ....

RRfireblade
06-16-2002, 06:11 PM
(1) I like the old one better,has more class.

And

(2) WHO'S GOT TIME TO DRAW PICTURES OVER THERE WHEN I STILL DON'T HAVE MY LEVEL 10 MOD!!!!! AAHHHHHHH ! ! !

Havoc_online
06-16-2002, 07:11 PM
well this was brought up from forever ago but I think that AGD should stick with it's current logo, it's sticks to AGD being a dynasty of good products

BTAutoMag
06-16-2002, 07:22 PM
i like it. i dont know why its getting so many bad votes

HarryM
06-16-2002, 08:46 PM
I think the "Airgun Designs" lettering needs updating...

FeuerFri
06-16-2002, 09:42 PM
simply put, i hate shell shading.
a cool idea for the lettering i think would like a cursive font though, just my 10cents though

MagmanLee
06-16-2002, 11:53 PM
I think we should drop the whole thing and start from scratch. We should keep the lions but it should be killing something. When i look at a lion i see a fast, strong, a beast that leads the others...so it should be killing a cocker like animal like a sloth.:D

einhander619
06-17-2002, 12:17 AM
DO NOT KILL THIS THREAD! I HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER FOR A LOGO! I JUST NEED TO GET IT ON PAPER!!!

SqueegeeKid
06-17-2002, 04:43 AM
I like the old one better.

meanelvis
06-17-2002, 12:59 PM
i think it's a step in the right direction, but your designers need to go a few steps further towards simplicity.

what you need (in my minimalist opinion) is a high-contrast, 2 or 3 color logo that can be recognized at a glance. preferrably a small number of intricate details such as the lion's mane, etc etc.

that's my brutal honest opinion, take or leave what you wish :)

mrbrutal
06-17-2002, 02:26 PM
the motto shows up better on the old one. if you could make it stand out a little more on the new one, I wouldnt have any problems with it

S14-Racer
06-17-2002, 08:33 PM
I dont like it, well some of it. Gradients (in the motto) in general scream comp generated in the design relm. They are harder and more time consuming (at the printers) to output to conventional media as well, like paper while keeping a clean look.

Plus If you plan on using gradients make sure you follow through in that whole section of the design. The back, black, section of the flag where the lion’s feet sit and the grey in-between the lower and upper section are dead flat. This is contrasting to the gradient applied to the motto section of the flag, which I assume was done to give a slight 3-dimensional feel to the flag. With this fixed it may look better. I feel though, that if the whole flag had a slight 3-D or wavy-ness effect to it, while looking better in its own comp. (meaning just the motto alone), would still be off from the rest of the comp. and its flatness. Also this section needs some serious kerning help on the "Because quality" and "Shoots straight" in the typography. Maybe a .5 - 1.5 pt font reduction and slight increase in kerning to this typography may help.

I do like the effect of the lions though. It’s definitely a different style (using the fill color to outline vs black) while still holding a line-art stance.

Conceptually it is different and could look nice with some tweaking. But, I must say, the older one feels stronger along the lines of composition and design. Just keep working on it and it will come together.

I would see how it looks with some slight tweaks on my own but I don’t feel like reconstructing it hehe :)

Edit :for spelling:

DarkRipper
06-18-2002, 10:38 AM
I like it.

DR

Krazy Ivan
06-18-2002, 11:00 AM
I like it, it gives it more of a subtle, easier on the eyes kind of image. It looks like it flows also. Look at the old logo and you see defined lines. Very dark and structured. Now look at the new prototype, very flowing and easy on you.

One thing however, this logo is tried and true, however play around with it, maybe change even the structure of it around, maybe not 2 lions rearing back, but maybe a crest in the back and a lion walking in front of it, but looking at you. As if it was trying to protect the crest as it stares at you.

Think like the MGM logo, only with the lion in front...Maybe I'm just talking out my butt though...

Puddleglum
06-18-2002, 11:41 AM
Yes!!!!!!! It looks great. AGD needs to anounce itself as a modern and up to date manufacturer of cutting edge products. This shows that AGD is not afraid to show that it is capable change/breaking the mold.

paintbattler
06-18-2002, 01:03 PM
i think they are cool

Hemlock86
06-20-2002, 02:18 PM
It doesnt totally suck, but it could be better. Reminds me of the 80's..........hehehe

For it to be more modern it needs to say "Cause quality always freakin shoots straight you dumb ***" lol, jk

peace

CenterFire
06-20-2002, 05:30 PM
The older one had more detail and thus looked nicer overall, whereas the new one seems sort of bright and modern, but not necessarily in an excellent way...

<i>Originally posted by Gunga</i>
<b>I'm using Adobe Photoshop 6. It's a few hundred bucks for it though.</b>

Not if you can find a place to download the full program for free ;)

Magluvr
06-20-2002, 09:55 PM
Your moto is: Because quality always shoots straight.
Demonstrate your "quality" by making the sticker look like quality!!!!

PV=nRT
06-23-2002, 11:40 AM
i like the old one better. i don't think the logo needs to be changed. IMO, it's perfect.

EDIT: the old one looks more bold and that's one reason I like it better. For the people saying the new one looks more modern, i think the "older" look would be better, because it shows a lot of experience, thus backing up their motto, "Quality always shoots straight." to appeal with the modern market i think good advertising is key, not changing the logo.

Krazy Ivan
06-24-2002, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by PV=nRT
the old one looks more bold and that's one reason I like it better. For the people saying the new one looks more modern, i think the "older" look would be better, because it shows a lot of experience, thus backing up their motto, "Quality always shoots straight." to appeal with the modern market i think good advertising is key, not changing the logo.

I think that every company/corporation is meant to grow, and not stay stagnant. That is the nature of competition. Sure the logo could substantiate a belief in longevity and quality by staying the same. However it has no flash, or pizazz to it. It lacks some sort of how the french say, Je ne sais que. (French for I don't know)

Look at the old Box thread, people liked the Angel's packaging why, because it had the original logo plastered on it? No, they liked the newly redisigned logos, and the bright colorful splash on it.

Worr games products just went through an overhaul of their advertising about a year ago also. Look through your old APG's and Paintball 2Xtremes. You'll see what I'm referring to.